Chapter 25

A/N - A short chapter.

Everyone go and follow chloedymond2002 she is a very active reader. She inspires me to keep writing.

Gianna's POV:
Today is Thursday. We are not going to the studio because their dances are complete and we will be there tomorrow, so I am taking the girls bowling. Christi and Kelly still have to go to the studio so they cannot come with us, but we are walking to the bowling alley because it is close to the house.

At the bowling alley

I let the girls choose their groups. As long as there were 3 groups because I am not joining in, I am just watching. So there will be 2 groups of 3 and a group of 4.

I let them choose while I got drinks. When I came back, I saw that they had sorted out their groups.

Group 1 was Nia, Brooke and Kalani.

Group 2 was Maddie, Chloe and Paige.

Group 3 was Mackenzie, Lilliana, Kendall and Elliana.

So they started bowling and after 1 hour they had all finished their first game.

In Group 1 the scores went:
1st Brooke - 103
2nd Nia - 100
3rd Kalani - 94

In Group 2 the scores went:
1st Chloe - 101
2nd Paige - 96
3rd Maddie - 89

In Group 3 the scores went:
1st Mackenzie - 104
2nd Kendall - 101
3rd Lilliana - 96
4th Elliana - 84

So, altogether Mackenzie got the highest score and Elliana got the lowest.

I let them have another turn and this one took longer. They were playing for 1 1/2 hours because they were talking more than bowling.

1 1/2 hours later

In Group 1 the scores went:
1st Nia - 95
2nd Brooke - 93
3rd Kalani - 86

In Group 2 the scores went:
1st Chloe - 96
2nd Maddie - 92
3rd Paige - 85

In Group 3 the scores went:
1st Mackenzie - 99
2nd Lilliana - 84
3rd Kendall - 81
4th Elliana - 79

So, again, Mackenzie got the highest score and Elliana got the lowest score.

Then I gave them all some money to go in the arcade.

2 hours later

Now, we are on our way home to watch a movie and have some pizza.

I let Mackenzie choose a movie and she chose Finding Dory so that's what we watched while eating pizza.

Then the girls all got into their swimwear and went on the pool that's in our backyard.

Then they came back inside, we had dinner and then we all went to sleep.

A/N - 2 Chapters Left.