Chapter 17

Gianna's POV:
I have decided to give the girls a day off today and we will decide as a group what we will do during the day.

*timeskip*

It's now 8am and everyone is awake and we are having breakfast, I finished what was in my mouth and said "Right, so we are not going to the studio today. I am giving you all the day off, so you can decide what you would like to do. So let's have a vote. Who would like to go Shopping?"

4 hands went up.
Maddie
Chloe
Paige
Kendall

"Who would like to go swimming?

4 hands went up.
Mackenzie
Brooke
Jojo
Brynn

"Who would like to go to the cinema and watch a movie?

2 hands went up.
Nia
Kalani

Christi and Kelly are still asleep. I let them have a lie in.

So, I said "So, Nia, Kalani. Choose a different activity to do."

Kalani chose Shopping and Nia chose Swimming. So I said "Okay, so we have 5 wanting to go shopping and 5 wanting to go swimming! So what are we going to do?"

Mackenzie said "How about we go Swimming this morning and Shopping this afternoon?"

I thought about it and said "Mackenzie, what a great idea! We will do that! Everyone finish eating then go and get your swimming stuff. We will leave in 1 hour to go to the swimming pool. After swimming we will get lunch and then go shopping."

Mackenzie's POV:
Me, Brynn and Jojo decided to wear matching swimsuits.

 Maddie's POV: Me and Kendall are wearing matching swimsuits

Maddie's POV:
Me and Kendall are wearing matching swimsuits.

Chloe's POV: Me and Paige are wearing matching swimsuits

Chloe's POV:
Me and Paige are wearing matching swimsuits.