Chapter 10

Gianna's POV:

Tomorrow is the open call audition!

So, today I have to get as much of each dance done as I can.

So we will be at the studio from 8am until 9pm. And I came up with a schedule to maximise time.

I woke everyone up at 6:45am and said "Get dressed then come down for breakfast. We are leaving in 45 minutes."

They all came down half-asleep and got some of the breakfast that I made. And then we all got into the cars and went to the studio.

At the studio

Christi and Kelly went to get started with work. I said to the girls "Come into Studio A for the Schedule."

So they followed me into Studio A and I told them the schedule for today.
"Right, we are here until 9pm. The schedule is:

Schedule:
8-9:30am - Group in Studio A
9:30-10:30am - Mackenzie solo in Studio A
9:30-10:30am - Brynn solo in Studio B
10:30-11:30am - Maddie solo in Studio A
10:30-11:30am - Kalani solo in Studio B
11:30am-1pm - Lunch
1-2pm - Maddie & Kenzie duet in Studio A
1-2pm - Chloe & Paige duet in Studio B
2-3pm - Mackenzie, Paige & Nia trio in Studio A
2-3pm - Maddie, Brooke & Chloe trio in Studio B
3-4pm - Group in Studio A
4-5pm - All girls Technique class in Studio A
5-6:30pm - Dinner
Last run-throughs in Studio A
6:30-7pm - Group
7-7:15pm - Mackenzie solo
7:15-7:30pm - Brynn solo
7:30-7:45pm - Maddie solo
7:45-8pm - Kalani solo
8-8:15pm - Maddie & Kenzie duet
8:15-8:30pm - Chloe & Paige duet
8:30-8:45pm - Kenzie, Nia & Paige trio
8:45-9pm - Maddie, Chloe & Brooke trio

"So, you all know where you have to be when. Nia, can you go and hang this up on the notice board in the Dancers Den please."

She took the schedule and went to put it on the notice board then she came back and I said "Thank you Nia. Now, let's get started. So, if you aren't meant to be someone at a specific time then go either in the Dancers Den, the Hallway or an empty studio and practice! If your aren't in the group then go. If you are in the group then stretch."

So we got to work on the group for 1 1/2 hours. And it is nearly finished. They only need to learn about 15 seconds more of the dance but they will learn that tomorrow. So I got everyone but Mackenzie out of the studio so I could finish her solo. While Brynn was in Studio B with Jeannine finishing her solo.

Mackenzie's solo is amazing! She could win 1st place if she does it good. So could Brynn. I would love for them to get joint 1st or 1st and 2nd!

*timeskip*

Right now, it is 12pm and we are having lunch. All 4 solos are completely finished and they all look great! After lunch, I am going to finish the duets then the trios. Then we might get time to finish the group before their last run-throughs of the day!

After lunch

Now it's time to go back into the studio and finish more dances. I'm starting with the duets. Maddie & Kenzie are with me and Chloe & Paige are with James.

Maddie and Kenzie's duet is looking good. They only need to learn a little bit more, but they have another 15 minutes of this session left. So they should get it done.

15 minutes later

It's finished!

Another routine finished. And I popped into Studio B to see how Chloe & Paige are getting on and their duet is finished as well. So, that's another dance finished!!