Chapter 11

Shoutout to thedancerclaire  go read her stories!

*******************************
Gianna's POV:
Today is the Open Call Auditions. It's 5am! I'm so tired.

Mackenzie is still asleep so I quietly got up, got my clothes and went to my bathroom to get dressed. When I came back out, Kenz was still asleep so I went to the kitchen, made breakfast for the others and then wrote a note and it said Morning everyone, I didn't want to wake you up. But I gave all the girls a kiss if the forehead before I left. I made blueberry pancakes, they are in the microwave. I will see you tomorrow evening. Girls, listen to Christi and Kelly at home and listen to James and Jeannine at the Studio. I've arranged for Jeannine to come at 8am today and tomorrow to take some of you to the Studio. Love all 12 of you. xoxo

So, I put the pancakes in the microwave, out the note on the work surface, where it is easy to see. And then I went upstairs to say bye to the girls and give them each a goodbye kiss. And then I got my suitcase, and my handbag, checked that I had everything that I needed and then I got in my car and left.

Maddie's POV:
I woke up and Kendall was still asleep so I went around the house and everyone was still sleeping. I went into Gianna's room and saw Kenzie asleep in Gianna's bed. So, I looked at the time and saw that it was 6:30am so I went downstairs and saw a note on the kitchen work surface so I read it. It was from Gianna. She had to go earlier but she left breakfast in the microwave. So I went over to the microwave and opened it and saw a plate full of 20 pancakes!! So I took 2 from the top and ate them, then I went upstairs to wake up the others because it was now 7 o'clock and Jeannine is coming at 8am. Once everyone was awake, they went down to have breakfast, while I went to get dressed for dance, when Kendall came into our room, I was putting my hair up. She went over to her wardrobe and got out her dance wear and went to get changed. I waited for her to be ready then we walked downstairs together to see everyone down there apart from Brynn and Kenzie. So I went to see what was holding them up, Brynn was comforting Kenzie and Kenzie was crying. So I went over to my sister and asked her "Kenz, what's wrong" she replied with "Gianna left." So I said "It's okay. She will be back tomorrow." Kenzie looked at me and said "But, I want her now!" So I said "How about I message Gianna and ask her if she can FaceTime us later. Yeah?" She nodded so I said "Okay, now let's go downstairs to go to the studio." She looked at me and said "Can I come in a car with you Maddie?" So I nodded and said "Of course you can Kenz." So me, Kenzie and Brynn came downstairs and I said to Brooke, Kenzie is upset because she misses Gianna. Can you swap cars with me, she wants to be in a car with me?" Brooke understood and said "Of course, I'll swap cars with you." Then we went to let Kelly and Christi know. They understood as well and both gave Kenzie a hug, then Jeannine arrived so we went to the cars and went to the Studio.

Gianna's POV:
I just got a message from Maddie, saying Hi Gianna, Kenzie is really upset. She's in tears because you left. Do you think you will have time to face time us later? xoxo - Maddie.
I replied with Of course I will. What time is best for you? xoxo - Gia

I waited for a reply. 5 minutes later my phone beeped letting me know I got a message and it was from Maddie so I opened it and read We just got to the Studio and Kenz started crying again because she saw your name on the front of the building. Maybe soon will be best. If that okay with you. xoxo - Maddie

I had to work hard to stop myself from crying when I read that message. Poor Mackenzie. So I replied with Of course. Tell Jeannine and James that I will FaceTime at 10am. So get everyone together. I will FaceTime Mackenzie's phone. xoxo - Gia

Then I got a reply saying Okay. See you soon. Love you. xoxo - Maddie.

So I Saint back a message saying Love you too. xoxo - Gia.