Chapter 6

Gianna's POV:
Since all the girls know their dances, I decided to give them the day off, and since the only general classes are Acro and Tap, and they are 9:30-10:30, I decided to only wake up Christi and tell her "I'm going to the studio, there are only 2 classes today and they are at the same time, so you and Kelly don't need to come in and the girls are still asleep and they are not coming to the studio today, I'm giving them the day off since they already know their dances and we still have tomorrow before the competition."

She nodded and went back to sleep.

It's 8:45am now, so I need to leave in 10 minutes to drive the 20 minutes to the studio. When I went into the Kitchen to get breakfast, I saw Mackenzie there getting a drink of milk,coo I said "Hi Kenz." She replied with "Hi Gianna. What time are we going to the studio today?" So I said "Actually, you girls aren't. I've decided to give you the day off to relax and then tomorrow we will go to the studio ready for competition on Saturday. Okay?"

"Oh. I don't want to stay here all day!" She said pouting. So I sighed and said "Well, I have 2 general classes going on at the Studio this morning. If you can quickly get dressed without waking anyone then you can come along and help out."

Mackenzie's mouth grew into a large smile as she quietly tried to run up the stairs to get dressed.  I went and let Christi know that Mackenzie is coming with me.
She got ready so quick! 5 minutes later, she was back downstairs with her hair in a ponytail, and she was wearing a purple crop top and booty shorts with a t-shirt and leggings over the top.
When she came down the stairs I said "Come on, let's go to the studio. Grab some fruit to have in the car."

So she grabbed a banana and we went to the car. She sat in the back back of the car eating her banana and doing musical.lys. (A/N - Don't judge, I have a musical.ly account.)  I quietly laughed as she did 1 to Love Story by Taylor Swift, pretending to be singing to her banana.

25 minutes later, we arrived at the studio. We got stuck in traffic otherwise we would have been here 5 minutes ago. 

As soon as we arrived I said to Kenzie "Go and put your stuff in your locker like usual and then come and find me, I'm going to go and see who is here." She nodded and ran to her locker.

I went to Studio A and got the mats out because that's where the Acro class was going to be. I was in there for a couple of minutes before Mackenzie came through the door, so I said "Kenz, can you put the rest of the mats out in here, I need to go and speak to Bernadette about something."  She nodded so I went into Studio B and saw Beatrice and Jeannine chatting so I said "Sorry to interrupt but Beatrice, can you come to my office I need to talk to you about something." She said sure and followed me to my office. When we got there I shut the door and said "Beatrice, I wasn't going to bring any of the girls with me today, but Mackenzie wanted to come so I've got her in Studio A putting the mats out for your Acro class. But, I need to go and get some shopping done for her birthday, because it's her birthday on Saturday. The day of our competition. And I have arranged something at the Awards of the competition but I need to sort out for her par y on Sunday. So, once the classes have started, I'm going to go and I'll make sure I'm back in time, but can you make sure that she is kept busy and does not have a chance to look for me please."

She said "Of course I will." So I thanked her and then went into Studio A to find Mackenzie doing tricks on the mats. So I said "Mackenzie, I've arranged with Beatrice for you to help out with the Acro class. The kids in this class are only 4-6 year old, so they are young. So they need extra help, she said she will probably have you demonstrating things. Okay?"
She nodded so I left her to it.

Then I got a message from Maddie that said

Hi Gianna,
Is Mackenzie with you because Christi said that we have the day off but we can't find her. x
- Maddie