Chapter 1

Giannas POV:
Today's the day.
We are moving to LA.

None of the girls know this but, I am opening a dance Studio in LA. That's why we are moving. It's going to be called GMDC. Gianna Martello Dance Centre. Also, there are 3 girls who have already signed up to be apart of the competition team along with Maddie, Mackenzie, Nia, Kendall, Kalani, Brynn and Jojo. Those girls are none other than......

Chloe, Brooke and Paige!

I woke up the girls at 6am and told them that we are leaving to go to the airport at 9am and our flight is at 10:30am. They were all excited so, I made pancakes for breakfast and we all ate them and then we all went to our rooms and packed my house at the moment, only has 4 rooms, so the girls are all sharing. Obviously, I have the master bedroom, then Nia and Kalani being the oldest have the second largest bedroom. Then Kendall, Jojo and Maddie have a bedroom together and Brynn and Mackenzie are in the other room.

But, in the new house in LA, I have a mansion! It has 10 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms and a dance room. Because, Chloe, Christi, Brooke, Paige and Kelly will be living with us as well. As there will be 13 of us but only 10 bedrooms, some of the girls will share but I am going to let them choose.

As soon as we get to LA, we are going to my new studio. Since the girls are going to help me to paint and decorate it. I have already told Christi and Kelly the plan, so they are going to be waiting in cars near the studio and once we get there I am going to send them a text message and then they are going to walk in to the studio and surprise the girls.

I am so excited to be opening  my own studio! MY OWN STUDIO!!!!

Maddie's POV:
We have 1 hour left until we are leaving because we spent the last 2 hours packing everything up and saying goodbye to the house and we went to our old houses and said bye to them as well.

Time skip

Gianna's pov:
It's now 10:15am and we are at the airport. We are just about to board the place since we are in first class. On the plane, we had 2 groups of seats, each one had 4 seats and a table. The 2 groups were separated by the aisle, so that we could see all the girls. I was sat on the aisle seat with Jojo next to me at the window. Opposite me was Nia with Kalani next to her at the window. Then on the other side was Maddie next to the window with Kendall next to her and Mackenzie next to the window opposite Maddie with Brynn next to her. Everyone was happy with their seats so, we got comfy and waited for the plane to take off.

Jojo  Gianna                         Kendall  Maddie
Kalani  Nia                            Brynn  Kenzie

Once, the plane took off and the attendant went on the speaker and said that it was safe to use electronic devices, Kenzie and Brynn went on Kenzies phone and did a live.ly with Maddie and Kendall making comments whilst watching Netflix. Jojo was asleep and Nia and Kalani were talking so I just started thinking about our new life. I'm going to talk to Christi and Kelly about it but I have decided that it makes more sense for the girls to be homeschooled because then we will have more time dancing, especially as I know that Abby will have dances this week and I already know where they are competing and we are competing there as well. It is Friday today and the competition is not tomorrow but the Saturday after, and since we will arrive in LA later today, I figured that if we spend a couple of hours today and over the weekend getting the studio ready, then Maybe we will be good to start classes and get ready for competition.

I must have been daydreaming for longer than I thought because when I looked at the other girls, they were all asleep apart from Mackenzie, since she had her phone on and she was on it, I messaged her asking her how she was and she said she was hungry, so I messaged her back that I have food in my carry-on, so I got up and got the food out, I had KitKats and Penguins and crisps so I let Kenz choose what she wanted and she chose a penguin because the others are sleeping and she didn't want to wake them so she munched happily on that and I sat back down.