Chapter 2

Gianna's POV:
Today, when I woke up, I went downstairs and sorted out breakfast for everyone. I decided to make blueberry pancakes so I did and I put them all on a plate in the middle of the dining table. By that time Mackenzie, Brynn, Jojo and Brooke were awake and downstairs eating so I said "Make sure you leave enough for the others." They all nodded at me while they were stuffing their faces. I went upstairs to wake up everyone else. It was easy to wake up all of them by saying 6 simple words "They are eating all the food!" That caused everyone to run downstairs for some food!

30 minutes later

Now, we are back at the studio to finish decorating. Once every one was ready to start I said "Same groups as yesterday!" And same places, so Group 1 went to The Viewing Area. Group 2 went to the Dancers Den and Group 3 went to The Store.

Timeskip

Group 1 - Finished
Group 2 - Finished
Group 3 - Finished

So, now that everyone has finished, the studio looks great on the inside so we all spent the rest of the day painting the outside of the studio. Instead of it being boring brick-coloured with GMDC painted on. I ordered a large sign that said GMDC on it and we painted the building white with green on it. After 3 hours we had completely finished painting and the sign was up, so we went to Olive Garden and got food and then went home and went to the pool that's in our back garden.

By the time we all got out of the pool, it was 7pm so we made pizzas and then watched a movie and went to sleep.

The next day

It's Sunday today, which means 1 more day until we open the studio. I decided to take everyone shopping today to get dance wear for the new studio. We went to this massive dance wear store called DANCERS UNITE. The store was as big as a superstore! I said "Right, we are going to split into groups, the same groups as we were in for painting the studio. So, Christi here is $500 for Maddie, Chloe and Paige to get Dance Stuff. Kelly here is $750 for Nia, Kalani, Kendall and Jojo to get Dance Stuff and I have money for Mackenzie, Brooke and Brynn. Let's go, we'll meet back here in 3 hours? That okay for everyone?" They all nodded so we went our separate ways. Me, Kenzie, Brooke and Brynn went straight to the crop tops and booty shorts area.
I let all of them choose 2 outfits.

Mackenzie chose a green and black zebra print set and a black and red lace set.