14. the decision

Dennis's POV

I watch her as she turns around as fierce as a lioness. Her starry blue eyes meet my gaze and she scowls, her eyes flicker a bit while contemplating her next move.

She walks back over to me with such a grace and charm that she could get any man to swoon over her.

"Well?" Her voice sends tingles down my spine and suddenly I am at a loss of words.

"Speak. Or do I need to walk away again?" The way she suddenly regained her posture is so attractive that I just want her to be all mine, right here and right now.

"I was keeping you safe. The beast.... He is not stable, he wants another sacrifice and I just want you to be safe.."

"Oh. Aha. Little Dennis protecting me. Don't flatter yourself. I can leave right now and never come back so start giving me good reasons to stay or I will leave."

God, such fury, it's igniting feelings I have never felt before.
Rage, curiosity,desire, disgust, excitement, all of those just because of this one girl. Why would she still stay? She could leave, leave me all alone with only the other 23 personalities to entertain myself with and only 3 of them dare to even speak to me.

"You will have a roof above your head."

"I have lived most of my life on the streets so I'll manage." She snaps at me.

"I-I..."

"What?!" She truly is fierce.

"Goodbye Dennis."

No. This is not how I want this to end.

"Ophelia!"

I call her name but she walks away.

Away from me.

---- a few weeks later ------

I walk towards the front gate, constantly checking my watch. It's time, I am getting some new sacrifices for the beast and he'll be very pleased and protect us, we'll have everything.

Everything.. I feel void and Barry and Hedwig feel it too. It's Ophelia, we miss her terribly but must let her go.

--- 6 years later--------

I can't take it anymore. We killed dozens and there are more to come but the one thing that is occupying my mind is Ophelia. Her defiance, her temper, and her lovely smell.

I walk out, watching my watch as usual, preparing myself for the task at hand.

I am going to see a new therapist maybe this person can help us, understand us.

---

I step out of the bus, looking around, I then proceed to walk into the impressive looking building, it's tall and very detailed, giving away that it probably was restored and is an older building.

Inside, I nervously twiddle with my fingers stepping out of the light and letting Barry take control.

Barry's POV

I walk the staircases in my usual flamboyant style, checking out my clothing, Dennis informed me of my appointment with our new therapist,who could it be?

I knock, putting up my charismatic smile and charm.

Someone opens the door.

"Hello mister Crumb I have been notified and I will be your new therapist."

-----

Oohhhhhhh a new part! Sorry guys I was sick for the last couple of days so I did not have the energy to publish anything or even write anything for that matter.

What do you think of this part???

Well I normally have the ABCD thing but since I already know what I am going to do.....

I'll just ask another question!

Question : What do you guys think Ophelia should look like?

Please answer the question!

Please vote for this part!

Please add this story to your library!

Please follow my account!

Have a lovely day/night,
Eternalshadowlady.