11. The talk

Ophelia's POV

I wake up and feel a warm breath tickling at my neck, I shiver and mumble some incoherent words.
I hear a chuckle from above me and someone is stroking my hair.
I groggily open my eyes and squint at the light that is burning my eyeballs. I look up to see Kayne above me, peacefully playing with my hair.

I immediately sit up and we bump heads, I groan and Kayne growls and steps back.

"Good morning to you too princess." God his morning voice is hot.

No, not the time for this!

"Why were you touching me while I was asleep?!" I shout furiously.

"Well princess,you were talking in your sleep and who wouldn't want to be close to such a beautiful woman?"

Who does this guy think he is.

"Well, I don't want to be close to a jack*ss like you. Now say one more thing like that and I'll get Dennis."

His eyes suddenly get an evil glint in them and I shiver as the atmosphere gets cold.

He grabs me by my neck and pulls me up onto the wall.

"Kitten. You can say whatever you want but the truth is, you will belong to me. I am stronger and scarier than any personality you have ever faced before."

He is messed up.
I open my mouth to scream but he covers it with his hand and hisses
"Try to scream and I will do awful things to you."

Really whatever is out there, god, it must really hate me, when will I ever have peace?!

He roughly shoves me away and opens the door with a key that he has, why don't I have a key?! I hear the footsteps fading and I am utterly alone in this room.

----

I hear footsteps returning, I expect Kayne, so I curl up into a ball in my room. Someone steps inside, and when whoever is in there sees me, it leaves. I can hear soft arguing outside and I can catch a part of their conversation.

"Patricia, I think we should let her have her own room! She isn't a prisoner anymore!"

"Dennis, she is our prisoner, the beast wants his toy, do you want her or the beast?!"

"....Her."

"What I thought that you wanted respect?! Are you betraying us?"

"No! You can have any girl you want but not her?!"

"And why should I listen to you?! You brought Kayne in! How did you even meet him?!"

"Well he suddenly appeared at the metro and we talked a bit, and he told me a few things and now he is here but I never imagined that he would be so dominant."

"Mabye we should let the beast have him?"

"No! He is very smart, he'll find a way out and expose us. We don't want that. We have to stay low. Now are we going to leave Ophelia alone?"

"You leave me no choice Dennis. She is pure so we cannot kill her, and since you and Barry are so interested,you can fight it out on your own. But be careful with Kayne, Dennis. He'll take everything from you."

--------------

Hello everyone! Here's a new part. I tried to connect this part more to the last part by giving some info about how Dennis and Patricia think about the whole situation. I am trying to give Barry and Dennis a problem but it will take a few parts!

Please vote on this part!

Please add this book to your library!

Please follow my account!

Have a lovely day/night,
With much love,
Eternalshadowlady.