19. The end

Ophelia's POV

"Get out" I mutter, glaring at him in the process.

"What?"

"I said. Get out." My voice sounds eerily calm but from the inside, I am fuming.

"And why would I do that you are the therapist." He smirks, god I hate that smirk.

"I will ask you one more time, get out. I will not treat you any further."

"But Ophelia I thought that we were friends." Ah so this is Patricia. Good to know.

I grab my knife and without hesitation, plunge it into his leg.

"W-what?!" I can see his expression visually change and know that I am now dealing with the beast.

He grabs my arm and painfully twists it, I can hear a cracking sound and then all I can feel is pain. I scream and plunge the knife even deeper.

He throws me against the wall and all I can see are stars.

"Wha...stu....sta...st.." Everything I say comes out gibberish and my vision becomes hazy.

He picks me up and hugs me.
The force becomes unbearable...
And then there is nothing.

Barry's POV

She is gone. She is actually dead.
I thought maybe but..
She was a friend, and we killed her, we truly are a monster.

------

Guys I decided to end it this way BECAUSE I never update this book, I have 3 other books in the making and mainly I ran out of ideas.

I think it is a fitting end, Ophelia would never have found peace even if she killed the beast. I made her so mentally unstable that it was impossible to give this story a good ending.

Well, I hope that you enjoyed this story AND BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR MY NEW BOOK!

For the last time.

Good day/night,
With much love,
ShadowLady.