13. the discussion

-- THIS PART CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE--
Ophelia's POV

I stare at Dennis with such an intense hate.

"Uh.... You should...Just put some clothes on!"

I stare at him, my face void of any emotions. My clothing.. No I am sorry Ophelia? No, are you alright Ophelia?!

"Really... Really?! That's the only thing you can think of?!"

That assh*le!

How dare he! He avoided me like I was the f*cking plague and now he's brushing it off like it was nothing, I was almost raped!

"What?" His eyebrows furrow together as he tries to think of anything as to why I am acting this way.

"You really don't know huh?! You f*cking left me with that rapist, you just threw all that trust me bullsh*t out of the window!"

He visually gulps and then his usual cold demeanor changes to one of pure rage.

"I could have already killed you!.... You should be happy to even be alive, yo-"

He suddenly twitches and his demeanor changes again.

".....Ophelia." This is Patricia..
Oh damn it.

"Yes?!" I snap at her.

"Do that again and I'll make sure that the beast will rip you to pieces. Do you understand me?"

Her eerily calm voice is what makes her so creepy, she is sneaky and unusually sly.

"Oh bite me!" I could care less what she wants to do to me.

"Don't talk to me that way young lady!"

Her voice cracked. I got to her. I actually got to her!

I grin, pride evident on my face.
"Oh did I make Miss Patricia angry?" I mock her.

Her eye twitches and her demeanor changes again.

"Oh baby girl! Are you okay?! Oh, you'll catch a cold.."

"SHUT UP! ALL OF YOU JUST SHUT UP!" I manage to shout with a voice that even I didn't know I had.

"I am done with all this crazy sh*t! Kill me! I dare you! I am going to walk out of this door and if you want to stop me, kill me because I will leave this place, dead or alive."

He looks at me, his mouth agape.

"Goodbye."

I walk out of the hallway, past my room and quickly put on a pair of jeans, a black hoodie and a pair of stilleto's, I don't really have a choice.

My heels click in the hall, everything is eerily quiet while I walk towards my freedom.

In the distance I can hear arguing and shouting but I don't pay any attention to that, I simply want to leave.

I arrive at the door. Do I really want to leave? Do I want to go back to living on the streets?

Yes.

I don't want to be treated like this. Not now, not ever.

"Ophelia!" I can hear a distant plea in the distance and I...

-----
We actually have 4k reads... OMG I never expected this, 4k is a lot. A looootttttt. Thank you guys!!

The choice is up to you guys now!

Will Ophelia....

A. Ignore the plea and walk away.

B. Walk back to listen.

C. Tell him/her that you'll be back.

D. Demand that there will be some rules now.

Whatever you guys choose, the story will go on!

Please vote for this part!

Please follow my account!

Please add this book to your library!

I have a question for you all:
What do you think of this book so far?

Please answer!!!

With much love,
Eternalshadowlady.