15. Therapy

Barry's POV

I turn around and stop in my tracks at once. Before me is a young female with gorgeous black hair and piercing blue eyes, I just watch in awe as she graciously let's me in and closes the door. She feels strangely familiar but oh well.

And that dress! My gosh is that a Louis Vuitton dress?! It is simply marvelous! The black details on the bodice, such craftsmanship!I'd love to make a dress for her..

"My name is Dr. Von Einzbern and I will be having this session with you today. Please sit down onto the coach over there and get comfortable. May I record this?"
She recites.

I can tell that she doesn't have much experience but my god that attitude and body is simply exquisite .The way she walks around, with such an attitude and elegance it's a real turn on.

I sit down onto the coach and make myself comfortable.

"Of course hun. It's no problem at all." I wave a bit with my hand.

She smiles and sits down. I can notice a small trembling in her left hand and wonder why she's trembling. Do I make her uncomfortable?

"S-so." Her lip slightly trembles.

"Mister Crumb. I have heard about you and your personalities."

I shift in my chair, this is after all a sore topic.

"Yes, my name is Barry and if I may be so blunt, that dress is stellar! So fabulous!"

She chuckles.

"Oh you think so? I let my friend buy it for me!"

She slumps a bit in her chair, signalling me that she is less uncomfortable or she mangaged to hide her discomfort quite well.

She turns on the voice recorder.
"070. Ahh... 08.57. Mister Kevin Wendell Crumb. Has 23 different personalities and is here for his first session. Mister Crumb, why are you here?"

I feel shocked. How does she know about the personalities? Did she read dr. Fletcher's notes?

"Oh. I am here becauuussseee.....I, no let me rephrase myself..We want a companion. Someone who understands us and wants to talk with us, maybe help us when it gets a bit too much."

I explain. She nods and scribbles something down in her notebook.

"Okay Kevin or now Barry. Can you tell me something about yourself?"

"I am Barry as you know and I am the leader, well I was.. I love fashion! I love drawing designs and I hate it when people don't wear something fashionable."

She smiles kindly at me.

"Would you like a cup of tea?"

"Oh yes that would be wonderful hun thank you."

She sets some tea and puts the steaming cup of liquid goodness next to me onto the glass table, when she bows down to do so, I can see a small patch, a bruise maybe? Or a scar?

"What is that?"

"What is what?"

"That patch. On your collarbone."

"Oh a scar. From uh... I slipped and fell."

She is acting suspicious.
Do I know her?
She has long black hair with a few strands of green and blue eyes. Who has those features?

Who?

---------

Hey guys!
Here is a new part!
I hope you guys like it.

The question of today isss....

Question: What movie is your favourite movie of all time?

Please vote!
Please comment!
Please add this book to your library!
And please follow my account!

Have a lovely day/night,
Eternalshadowlady.