Do They Deserve To Die?

Yui: I came as soon as I heard.

(All the way from London? DAMN)

Subaru: Yui, thank god someone here who understands what I'm struggling to here to do.

Yui: I'm not here for you..

Vampire Brothers: OOoo

Yui: I know my sister like I know my own mind, You will never find anyone as trusting or as kind. I love my sister more than anything in this life, I will choose her happiness over mine every time.
Put what we had aside, I'm standing at her side, you could never be satisfied.
God, I hope you're satisfied.

Now onto the real shiz
_____________________________

I run up to my bedroom confused on what's currently going on, nee-chan wants to kill the vampires; the two families are now getting along with each other and I accidentally left Yui and Chi alone, not a good combination.

Soon after they both storm into the room looking pissed off, looks like they had yet another disagreement, "Nee-chan, why do you want to kill the vampires?"

"Why wouldn't I?" Chi says like I've just asked the most obvious question, "Their nothing but trouble. And plus they've caused you so much trouble and pain!"

"Hey–what about me." Yui says, Chi glares at Yui. Ugh, I really can't handle them in the same room.

"Can you guys just stop fighting for once. This is a serious matter, you're talking about killing a whole race." I explain to them as I step in between their small feud.

"Race? Don't refer them to that. These vampires are more like monsters." Chi says clearly disgusted, "Why do you even care, anyway?"

"I don't know but it just isn't right!" I cry out, Chi sighs heavily before leaving the room, "Something must've happened."

"Well no shit Sherlock, she disappeared for about ten years, of course things happened her. I was surprised she only wanted to kill was the vampires. She could kill the whole human race if she wanted to." Yui says still clearly angry over their dispute, I guess she inherited that trait from mother.

Something else had to have happened, no one goes from loving and caring to crazy and sadistic.