The Black Figure

{Tama's Pov}

Once we got home Yui and I went up to our room. She then starts to pace around.

"Tama, you mustn't let any of them get hold of your blood anymore, ok?" Yui says seriously. I pout, baka nee-chan.

"Tama did this for nee-chan and she'll continue to do this for nee-chan!" I shout at her. She gets angry.

"Tama! I won't let you get your blood sucked! Even though it already was! Just listen to this one request!" Yui yells at me. Suddenly there's a knock on our bedroom door. Yui answers it and it's Subaru, weird, he never visits us-I mean Yui.

"Can you please keep the noise down." Subaru demands pissed off. Yui bows in apology and then closes the door.

"Tama does what she wants!" I yell but a bit quietly not to disturb Subaru anymore. Yui groans in frustration. Looks like I won! Hehe.

~Nighttime|In Bed~

Crash!

I awoke to something breaking. I rub my eyes and open the door.

"Hello? Is anyone here?" I say a little bit scared into the hallway. No response. I go back into our room and once again here a crash. I get a bat and walk into the hallway.
I hold the bat tightly. I then see someone move quickly. I strike a ninja pose.

"W-Whose there?! Tama I-I-isn't scared..come out!"

Someone then grabs ahold of my shoulder. I hit them with the bat.

"PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!" I yell in fear as I run further down the hallway. I still haven't got to know my way around this place, so I think I'm lost.

Thud!

I turn around and see a dark figure wearing a mask. Oh no! I'm gonna die!

"W-W-W-Who are you?!" I ask backing away from the strange person.

"Yui." The person says. Yui? I ain't Yui though. I strike my ninja pose once again.

"I'll hit you I swear!" I say holding the bat up while my hands shake. Tama can do this!

The light then clicks on and the dark figure person disappears, the vampires then start walking towards me.

"Gosh so noisy." Subaru say irritatedly.

"What's wrong, cutie?" Ayato questions me smirking.

"I saw you in the hallway earlier but you hit me with the bat and ran away, so mean~" Laito pretends to be sad. So he's the one I hit.

"Well that's because you scared Tama! Tama heard a loud crash and thud. Then Tama saw a dark figure person. The person said 'Yui' but Tama ain't Yui, weirdo." I tell the vampires. They start to stare at eachother seriously. The atmosphere just got tense.

"It's got to be them." Reiji says in a serious tone. The other vampires nod. They soon disappear. Laito is the only one that stayed, he takes me to my room and commands me to stay in here. I nod, he disappears then too.

I wonder why everyone got so tense. I get back in bed and quickly fall to sleep.

~Morning~

"Tama, wake up." Yui says shaking me. I moan and roll out of bed. I didn't get much sleep because of that person.

Yui and I get dressed and head downstairs to the dining room. The vampires aren't here which is weird.

"I wonder where they are." Yui says quietly to herself. Did they leave the building. We eat silently then walk out the front door to the limo. Once we get in they're not there either. Yui seems kind of happy but worried at the same time.

~At School~

I walk into my classroom and Kanato isn't there. He's the only vampire who's my classmate. I seriously do wonder where they went.

~After School~

We went home normally and once we got into the house the vampire brothers were back. "Where were you guys today?!"

"Aw~ Did bitch-chan miss us~?" Laito says. Yui just puffs her cheeks out which means she's mad. We walk to our room not even bothering to question them again. Is it because of last night that they weren't here?

Yui gets into the shower but instead of me waiting for her I go to the game room. There's a piano in there that I really wanted to try to play. I'm not that good but I'll try.

oshiete oshiete yo sono shikumi wo boku no

naka ni dare ga iru no

kowareta kowareta yo kono sekai de kimi ga

warau nani mo mie zu ni

kowareta boku nante sa iki o tomete freeze

kowaseru kowasenai kurueru kuruenai

anata o mitsukete yureta

yuganda sekai ni dandan boku wa

sukitootte mienakunatte

mitsukenaide boku no koto wo

mitsumenaide

dareka ga egaita no naka de anata wo

kizutsuketaku wa nai yo

oboeteite boku no koto wo

"You have a beautiful voice." I turn around and see Subaru there shocked.

"O-Oh! Thank you! I appreciate your compliment!" I say flustered. I didn't even notice he was there, vampires and their hidden presence.

"You're not talking in third person?" Subaru asks me curiously. Crap!

"I don't when I'm nervous...." I tell him. He gives me a 'Hmm' Subaru then walks over to me and licks my neck.

"Kya! What are you doing?!" I question backing away quickly.

"I've always wonder what your blood tastes like, ever since Ayato told us it was sweeter then hers I've been interested.." Subaru appears in front of me and grabs my wrist.

Maybe I've shouldn't have offered myself to Ayato! I try to pull away but he just pulls me back, his fangs sink in drawing and sucking blood. I try to withstand the pain but it's just too much! Tears start to fall.

"Ayatos right......I can't get enough...its so addictive!" Subaru says sucking my blood. He pulls away and licks his fingers. Baka. Subaru smirks then disappears. Baka me what have I've gotten myself into?!