More of them?

{Tama's P.O.V}

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

"Heya Tama, what's going on with you? You've been thinking really hard ever since we got back from the festival, did something happen with Subaru?" Yui questions me worriedly, I snap out of my thoughts coming back to reality.

"What? No! What made you think that! Nothing happened with Subaru and I! Is that the phone ringing? I better go answer it!!" I say quickly as I run out of the room. I can feel Yui's suspicious gaze burning onto my back.

{Yui's P.O.V}

Tama's never acted this way before except that one time–wait, does that mean that maybe Tama has a crush on Subaru?! This is great! A new guy will help her get over what happened not too long ago! But....

"Hey Bitch-chan, Cutie-chan just ran out of the house at the speed of lightning. Ayato and Reiji wanna know why? Got an explanation?" Laito asks me curiously while smirking.

"Wait, she ran out of the freaking house?! Is anyone going after her?" I question Laito avoiding his question. He shrugs and then takes me hand teleporting me down into the living room where all the vampires lie.

I can tell they want me to tell them what happened but Subaru may start making moves on her if he finds out that Tama may have a crush on her. I sigh heavily falling into the couch.

I can feel their glaring eyes burning into my skin. Vampires really are intimidating! Suddenly the dorm slams open and Tama runs into my arms crying tears of fear. What could've happened out there?!

"There's more of them! And she's back!!!" Tama screams in fear, more of what and what the hell does she mean that she's back?

{Tama's P.O.V}

I hear footsteps coming closer and closer. The vampires and Yui look at the door striking a fighting pose ready to hit whatever comes in. Four men walk into the room with smirks planted on their faces. Evil aura starts emitting from the Sakamaki brothers.

"Do you perhaps know them?" Yui question the brother, Ayato slams his face down on a table looking angry as ever.

"Do we know them? We more than hell know them. Stupid Mukami's!" Ayato shouts at them. Suddenly they all appear infront of Ayato glaring daggers. He backs away slowly.

I get off of Yui and walk behind the Mukami's brother and kick the tallest one in the crouch he holds his junk as he falls down onto the ground everyone stares at me.

"That's what you get for scaring, Tama!" I stick out my tongue and run away, Yui follows right after me. I can here the vampire I kicked groaning in pain on the ground, I didn't even think I kicked that hard.

"Hey, be good girls and come with us." A vampire with blonde hair says while grabbing my arm. I don't hesitate to elbow him in the stomach, these guys' reflexes are complete crap!

I'm suddenly attacked by three of the vampires seems like he finally recovered from that kick. I strike a fighting pose along with Yui. I can feel the Sakamaki's deadly aura, I can tell that they're ready to attack!

"Now stop right there! I didn't give you any fucking reason to hurt my Tama!" I hear a familiar voice shout, everyone backs away except Yui and I. A girl with gorgeous long black hair and blood red eyes walks into the room. Her breasts are massive!

She tackles me with a hug, "I've missed you!"

"Oh–I missed you too?" I say still surprised at the sudden affection. I can tell all the brothers are really shocked at what's happening.

"Ok, Ok, first some fucking Mukami brothers barge into our house and now some emo chick comes in and everyone falls silent. Who the fuck are you?!" Kanato rages, I don't like seeing him angry, it really scares me.

"Oh, I thought you would never ask! I'm Tama and Yui's older sister."

~Author's Note~

Cliffhanger! Dun Dun Dun! Sorry I haven't updated in forever but I finally got some inspiration to right! It's now 3 AM in the fucking morning so I'm going to sleep now! G'night everyone!!