Murder?!

{Tama's P.O.V}

"Wait, there's something Tama doesn't get! If you're going to murder all the vampires, why did you befriend some?" I question Chi, she face palms as if I said something stupid.

"Haven't you heard the saying, keep your friends close but enemies closer?" Chi explains to me, I nod my head, "Well that's what I'm doing. Get them to trust me then strike."

"But vampires have really good senses and reflects. How do you know they don't know of your plan?" Yui argues, Chi justs smirks. She picks up a branch and then throws it all the way back to the house, we hear a loud yell.

"Because Yui dear, I'm Chi and I can do anything." Nee-san boasts, Yui puffs out her cheeks in anger. They never really have gotten along.

"Woah! Can you fly?!" I ask her clearly awestruck by her statement, my sisters look at me with confused faces.

"Huh?" They both say at the same time; I sigh heavily then take a deep breath.

"You said you can do anything! So that means you can fly!" I explain to Chi-neesan, it seems like they understand now.

"Oh Tama, Chi was just–" Yui is bumped out of the way and onto the ground by neesan.

"Of course I can fly, I'm the amazing Chi! Not only can I do anything, I have the cutest youngest sister in the world~" Chi hugs me tightly as she rubs her cheek on mine. Yui dusts her self off.

"Not only is Tama your sister but you're a complete bitch too!" Yui says while clasping her hands together with a smile on her face. Tension begins to rise between them, I end up being able to get away from them and back to the house.

It seems like everyone has calmed down, they're all drinking tea now, "Welcome back, Cutie-chan." Laito says as he gestures for me to sit on his lap.

"Uh, Tama recalls you all fighting." I tell them, something smells fishy and it isn't the salmon we're having for dinner.

"We sorted our differences, now we're allies." Subaru explains to me, something is off, could it be that they found out about nee-sans plan?!

Sorry for short chapter but I'm not really in the writing mood today