Vampires

Yui stormed into our room crying. Looks like she got her blood sucked again.

"Nee-chan got blood sucked again?" I ask her. She just nods and jumps on the bed. We've been living with the vampire brothers for about 3 weeks now. They've been sucking Nee-chan's blood a lot.

The only reason I haven't been sucked is because they can't smell my scent so they think I'm normal. I feel bad for Nee-chan, I wish I could offer myself instead but she won't let me.

~Next Day~

Nee-chan and I got our school uniforms on. Not only are they not sucking my blood but they completely treat me like I ain't here.

We aboard the limo, Laito and Ayato quickly took seats next to Yui leaving a disappointed Kanato. They keep teasing Yui as we drive which annoys Subaru. Shuu doesn't care but is slightly irritated.

We get out of the limo and Yui quickly storms off. I follow her of course. She runs into a empty classroom.

"I can't do this anymore! I hate this! All they wanna do is suck my blood!" Yui yells, looks like she's venting, I should keep my mouth shut for now. "I hate it! I hate it! I hate it!"

"Nee-chan, Tama thinks she should calm down." I say trying not to provoke her, "Tama doesn't mind sacrificing herself."

"No! I can't let my little sister feel this pain! I promised father I would take care of you, I'm just being a cry baby." Yui starts to calm down, I frown at her sentence.

After class I sneak to Yui's locker and discovered a note saying to meet Ayato at the back of the school. I can't let her get hurt anymore.

I head to the back of the school and see Ayato impatiently waiting. I walk over to him and he doesn't seem to notice me. I poke him but he doesn't seem to notice me at all still.

"Tama wants to talk to Ayato-kun." I say hoping he notices me but still no answer. They're vampires right? So maybe blood will bring him to his senses. I get out my fork I carry around and stab my arm. Ayato sniffs the air and then looks at me.

"That blood...its smells much more sweeter then hers.." Ayato inspects my arms, "Are you offering to feed me?"

"Tama shall replace Yui." I smile he smirks and starts to sink his fangs into my stabbed arm. it's painful like Yui said but I gotta do this for her.

"God! It's so delicious! I can't stop myself!" Ayato exclaims as he continues to suck. I hear someone's footsteps and then try to pull away but he just pulls me back. What if it's another human?!

"Ayato!" He stops sucking and turns around to see a angry Reiji, Yui stands behind him along with the other vampires.

"I never knew we had another girl with sweet blood~" Laito smirks staring at me.

"It's much sweeter then you think, sweeter then Yui's." Ayato tells them, "But yours truly found her first so she belongs to yours truly!"

"Tama! Oh no, now they'll be after you!" Yui cries, "This is bad, bad bad bad!" Yui continues to freak out. While Laito and Ayato argue.

"Tama thinks Nee-chan should stop freaking out. Tama did this for Nee-chan!" I smile she just takes my wrist and drags me away from the vampires. Yui gives me a angry sibling look and sighs. She starts patting my head.

"You did this to help me right?" Yui says finally calm. I nod, she smiles and hugs me. "You're the best little sister anyone could have but you shouldn't do something when someone says not too, okay?" I nod again. We all aboard the Limo and start heading home.

"So bitch-chan I never knew you had a sister~" Laito smirks. I hate that nickname they gave to her.

"She's been here the w-whole time, you were to busy focusing on my blood so you didn't notice her." Yui says trying not to let her anger get the best of her. Laito scoots closer to me and stares at me with a smile.

"She's so cute~" Laito pokes my cheek, "But what's with the eyepatch?" Yui then freaks out.

"It's nothing!" She accidentally shouts. Laito pouts and demands that he be told as well as Ayato.

"Tama and Nee-chan shared the same father but different mothers. Tama's mama came from a whole different world while Yui's came from this world. Tama's mama was a demon. Tama's half-demon and half-human so Tama basically don't fit into any place. People would bully Tama because one eyes is different from the other one. Nee-chan always stood up for Tama but Tama decided to wear a eyepatch to not cause her trouble." I explain, Yui just starts to get sad. "Tama didn't mind getting bullied. As mama said one time, those bitches be trippin'"

Yui is shock by my language. Subaru tries to hold his laughter in. While Shuu's laughter gets louder. Reiji gives me a disappointment look. Laito and Ayato laugh loudly.

"Did Tama do something?" I ask curiously. Yui nods 'yes'. I wonder what I did.