The Black Figure 2

"Soooooo Yui~" I say with a mischievous look. Yui turns towards me.

"What do you want?" She asks me. I smile wider. Maybe I can get some advice from her.

"Tama wants to know how do you deal with the vampires?" I question her. She seems shocked that I asked that probably because that I foolishly offered myself to a vampire.

"You're asking me?"

"Yep!"

"I still haven't figured it out for myself." Yui sighs as her face saddens. Aw, I didn't mean to make Yui sad.

"Don't worry! Tama will figure it out and then we can be free!" I grin. Yui's face turns into a smile. She turned that frown upside down!

We head into the lunch room and buy our lunch. We leave because we don't want to be seen by the vampires, then they'll come bother us. The place where we decided to eat is the roof. Once up there we take a seat and begin eating.

'I'm still curious about that person figure I saw last night..I wonder what it wants with Yui. Has Yui down something bad? Or maybe the person is a vampire and wants Yui's blood too. Yui has enough of her blood being taken! Tama will not allow her nee-chan to be taken away and her blood be sucked! I will-'

"Tama?" My eyes avert to Yui she has a worried look on her face.

"Huh? What?" I say curiously.

"You were really into some deep thinking, I called your name 5 times." Yui tells me. She did? I didn't hear her. I could be going deaf!

"Sorry! Tama was thinking how good this lunch is!" I smile at her, Yui sighs and then goes back to eating. I should pay attention now, I'll have plenty of time to think when we get home.

After School~

Yui and I walked out of the school. Today the limousine is late. The vampire brothers already left and we're supposed to wait till they come back. I hate waiting in the dark!

I turn to Yui and she seems sick. Yui's holding her nose shut and her mouth. I wonder what's wrong.

"Yui? What's wrong?! Tama is worried." I say looking at her. Is it a bad sickness?!

"I smell blood.." Yui says as she faints. I rush over to her and look around to see if anyone's here but of course not everyone has left. I set Yui against a wall and start to walk around.

I smell the blood and it's getting stronger. It's coming from behind the school! I run behind the school and see a body. Doesn't look like a vampires work. I walk closer to see her insides have been ripped out. OMG, it's a fucking murder!

My eyes go wide and my body is terrified with fear. I run back to Yui only to see the black figure about to grab her. I run towards the person and kick it earning a groan. I pick up Yui and start running. Sorry vamps but we can't wait!

I take the route that the limousine always takes. I keep running not even bothering that the person could be following me. I soon see the mansion and start running faster. I reach the house in no time and try to open the door but it's locked.

"Open! Hurry! Please! Is anyone there?!" I shout as I continue to knock on the door. I turn around and the black figure is running towards us. I internally scream and start knocking and kicking the door. The door slams open.

"Gosh! You're so noisy!!" I ignore Subaru and run inside and shut the door. I set Yui down and begin catching my breath.

"Didn't we tell the cutie that'll we'll pick her up~?" Laito appears before me. I don't have to strength to fight right now. Yui wakes up. I'm glad she's okay.

"Huh? How'd we get home?" Yui asks me holding her head. She must have a headache from the strong smell of blood earlier.

"Tama....ran.....home.." I say still catching my breath. Yui gives me a worried look.

"Why?!" Yui asks me. Not even caring that she fainted earlier.

"Tama was walking around since you fainted and said you smelled blood. It was coming from back of the school." I start to explain, "Once Tama was back there a body was there. The insides have been ripped out. So Tama thought a murderer was here. Tama ran back to you and saw the black figure person about to grab you but don't worry! Tama kicked him and picked you up and ran! Now we're here!"

"Tama! That's dangerous what if he had killed you?!" Yui starts to freak out. Didn't Tama help her?

"But you were about to be kidnapped, maybe even murdered. Tama would risk her life saving you!" I smile. Yui starts to calm down.

"So that person you saw last night was back again." Four-Eyes says as he walks in. I nod. "Interesting."