Rescue Me

{Tama's P.O.V}

I hear the door busting open. Ryu gets up and runs to check it out. The only possible people who would do this would be the vampires..do they like my blood so much?!

Laito appears in front of me smirking. He unties me. He picks me up and suddenly I just blank out. I can hear Laito's worried voice fading away as I go into a land of blackness.

[Flashback]

"Hey Ryu, if I died tomorrow what would
you do?" I ask him with a smile on my face looking up at the sky.

"W-What kind of question is that?! You know I would save you, duh! I wouldn't let you die, neither would Yui." Ryu answers seriously. I laugh at his outburst.

...

...

...

...

...

"Tama! Watch out!" Yui scream in horror. The building is covered in flames. The sirens can be heard outside and everyone can be heard screaming.

I look up and my eyes go wide. Am I going to die here? I'm then pushed to the ground by something or someone. I look and see Ryu smile as he's crushed by a burning wooden block.

I lose all feelings and my eyes go blank. Yui grabs my wrist and starts to guide me to the exit but I refuse to go. She pulls me harder and I'm being dragged now.

We make it outside along with everyone else in the school except Ryu. The building collapses and I just stare at the guiding remembering what happened a couple minutes ago.

All I do is scream everyone stares at me with pity in their eyes. I scream and scream and cry. Yui hugs me as I continue crying. That Baka!

[End Of Flashback]

I wake up and Laito sighs in relief. I get out of his grip and run towards Ryu. I grab his arm and pull him. I run outside of the building and into the woods. I know this won't do anything but I've gotta try.

I sense that they're all following me. Reiji appears before me. I start running to the left and then Kanato appears. I run towards the right and now Ayato is blocking me way. I back away and then run backwards but Subaru is there.

"What do you think you're doing Cutie-chan? He kidnapped you so shouldn't you be escaping?" Ayato questions me seriously.

"I thought he died, I can't leave him now! I've been haunted by his death all this time but now he's back. I can't just let him leave again!" I shout they all seek surprised I'm not talking how I used to. Yui and the rest of the vampires' appear.

Yui walks towards Ryu and slaps him. Everyone goes into shock-mode. Ryu falls down and Yui just stands there angered by who knows what.

"Y-You..YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH PAIN YOU'VE CAUSED US! YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA!" Yui screams at him. You can sense the hatred in her voice. She kicks him with strong power, he rolls over.

Yui takes my hand and starts leading me back to the house. The vampires follow still shocked at Yui's actions. I look back at him and he's just laying there having no idea what happened.

'Was Yui actually holding those feelings in the whole time?'