Another Sister?!

{Tama's P.O.V}

"How the hell–wait no when did this happen?!" Ayato questions angrily, don't get why he's so grumpy today.

"Well you see when two people love each other verrrry much they–"

"TAMA THATS NOT WHAT HE'S ASKING!" Yui interrupts me abruptly, "Onee-chan, weren't you in Rome?"

"I thought she was on Mars!"

"Cutie-chan, I don't think humans can travel to Mars quite yet." Laito says smirking, then that means sissy lied to me?! What a big fat meanie head she is!

"So, what's this 'onee-chan's' name." Reiji asks curiously, I can tell everyone been wondering that.

"That's a secret, vampire scum~" Onee-chan says cheerfully. The vampire brothers get furious at her rude remark. She laughs ignoring their insults thrown towards her.

Onee-chan takes Yui and I out leaving the two set of angry vampire brothers together. This can't be good, I wonder why she pissed them off.

"My darling siblings!" Onee-chan gives us a giant old bear hug. Yui and I always hated her hugs because she makes it so we can't breathe and she makes our muscles ache.

"Chi! What the hell are you planning?!" Yui asks her angrily, Yui isn't very fond of our onee-chan, I don't blame her. She made her the coward/weakling she is today.

"No no no, you mean Onee-chan~" Chi says smiling ever so cheerfully as she usually does, "C'mon Yui! Don't be so grumpy lumpy!"

"That doesn't answer my damn question, Chi-neesan." Yui glares daggers into her eyes as Chi does too.

"Hey sis and sissy, come on let's not fight! Nee-chan just answer her question and then we'll be on our way." I break up their silent fighting. Yui puffs out her cheeks in anger. She doesn't like it when I interrupt their battles.

"Okey dokey! It's quite simple actually~" Chi-neesan starts out, "I'm going to murder all the vampires!"

"W-W-What?!"