Festival

{Tama's P.O.V}

Yui walks out of the bathroom and collapses on the bed, "What's up?" Yui just glances at me then goes back to her laziness behavior. Did one of the vampires come and suck her blood?

I stare at her before getting up and heading in the bathroom. There's no sign of anyone. I sigh heavily and think of the possible ways he could've escaped without me seeing him. I feel a strong arm on my shoulder.

As I turn around to chop it I'm met with the teeth of Kanato. My body doesn't move an inch, I try to open my mouth to yell for Yui but it's too late. Kanato is now sucking my blood.

He backs away for air and is about to go back in. I headbutt him in the face and manage to get out of his trance, "Ow! What the hell was that for?!"

"You were the one sucking my blood! You should know why I did that, Baka." I say pouting angrily, Kanato engulfs in rage.

"I'm not the Baka! You're the Baka!" Kanato yell at me, he still has a childish side even though he may be a sadistic kid.

"Nu-uh!"

"Uh-huh!"

"Nu-uh!"

"Uh-huh!"

"Will you two shut your fucking mouthes!" Subaru comes into the room irritated more then ever. I smile nervously and slowly side-step out of the room. I lay down right next to Yui and fall asleep quickly.

|Next Day|

I open my eyes and yawn as I get out of bed to stretch my back muscles. Yui is no longer in the room. She has always been the one to wake up early.

I walk out of the room and into the hallway. I spot Yui walking towards me with big smile on her face. Ok, did the vamps die or somethin'?

"Tama! You wouldn't believe what's going on in our hometown~" Yui says excitedly, I tilt my head in confusion as I process what she just said.

"Um, I don't know how to reply to this sudden question." I say completely confuzzled.

"It wasn't a question, anyway, they're throwing the annual festival. It's been three years since our hometown last did it!" Yui chimes, oh yeah the festival.

"Wait?! You've gotta be freaking kidding me!" I realize what she just said. Their throwing the festival again! It's been three whole years, three whole freaking years.

"I know! I found it hard to believe at first!" Yui and I scream excitedly like fangirls reading Yaoi manga. Subaru once again comes out and spoils our fun. He's followed by Laito (I know his name is Raito but I remember Laito so much easier).

"So what's this festival you speak of?" Laito questions us curiously, I look at Yui and she looks at me. This is our que.

"Every three years, in our hometown they throw a festival–"

"Which celebrates the founding of our hometown, there's games, food–"

"Oh! And there's a firework show and there's a shrine–"

"And there's food!"

"We can't forget about the fortunes–"

"And the food~"

Yui and I smile brightly. The two brothers seem surprised by our new emotions we've developed. They're probably used to us being so sad and miserable.

"And you plan to go?" Subaru asks us suspiciously. We both nod in union, "Hah, you guys can't leave without our supervision."

My happiness breaks into tiny little pieces. Does this guy really have to always have a stick up his butt?! Why is he so mean and stubborn and mean.

"Well then if you two come with us, we'll be able to go. Right?" I say smirking.

"Yes, but who says we're going?" Laito returns the bullet.

"Free blood for a week."

"Deal." They both say, Yui stands there dumbfounded by what I just let them agree too. I drag Yui downstairs to the dining room because I'm hungry. Oh my gosh! I can't wait to eat all the food~

|Authors Note|

Sorry I took forever to update but my dog got put down today and I had a really tough time getting to this. I only update cuz' my readers increased and I don't wanna let you guys down.

Also one more thing! Since you people like blood tand maybe some gore and maybe descriptive violence go check out BrokenSpades he has an awesome story he's working on!

P.S it's set in the anime world not human so it's not one of those story's~