Chapter 37

Hi guys!! Here's a new update! Two quick things! Sending me hate mail, harassing me to update, or harassing my readers WILL NOT be tolerated. There has been a lot of that while I was MIA and it is not acceptable! Granted all of those people are now blocked this is just everyone's friendly fair warning! Two, do not ask me to read your story and tell you what I think, don't ask me to comment on your stories so others can see that a "Popular author" likes your story, do not as me to make covers for your stories (I didn't even make my own) and DEFINITELY do not ask me to promote your story. Nobody helped me when I started on this site and I'm not trying to be rude but most of you ask me to read your Walking Dead and Daryl Dixon story. I am not going to help out my possible competition. Plus I have almost 1,500 followers. Once I do it for one person, I get hundreds of messages from others wanting me to help them too. I barely have time to update anymore, I don't have time to help 1,500+ people out. I don't just sit behind the computer.

Okay so another cover contest! The cover needs to say "Dancing with the Devil" and my username "Chupacabra94" This is a Norman Reedus Tough Luck story. If you haven't seen the movie it's on Hulu and you need to watch it! It needs the title, my username, and a picture of Norman as his character Archie. If you don't know what he looked like back then, google image search. "Archie from Tough Luck" and photos will pop up! Remember title, username, picture of Archie, and the movie is set in a carnival so something incorporating that would be great! Submit them to me by the 16th!  That's a week and two days from now!! Winner will get a sneak peek!!

Don't forget you can still order my book through me or through Amazon!

Over, 100,000 reads over 2,500 votes, over 1,300 comments and 23 comments on the last chapter. Come on guys what happened! Remember that chapter 3 of SSL is up! Don't forget to check it out!!!

Chapter 37 of MDS is dedicated to........@thesunisyellow! I hope you enjoy this chapter along with everyone else!

Here's the next chapter, Nords!

--

Merle slowly turned and looked at me with a wrench still in his hand. I gave him a sugary sweet smile. "Wha'?" he asked me slowly. I couldn't help but chuckle as I walked towards him and leaned against the car that I had been working on before he took over.

"So," I said. Merle continued working on the car. "So wha'?" he asked me. I crossed my arms. "I was just thinking," I said. Merle looked up at me for a quick second and cocked his eyebrow before turning to his work. "Thinkin' 'bout wha'?" he asked me.

"What do you think about me and Daryl?" I asked him. The wrench slipped and fell into the car. Merle let out a string of curse words. I quickly crawled under the car and grabbed the wrench. I slid out from under the car and handed Merle the wrench.

It shocked me a little when he offered me a hand up. I took it hesitantly and felt myself lifted off the ground with ease. "Thanks," I mumbled quietly. It fell silent after that except for the occasional grunt or curse from Merle. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

"You didn't answer my question," I said. Merle looked up at me slowly. "Why do ye even care wha' I think 'bout ye an' my baby brother?" he asked. I bit my lip nervously. I didn't want Merle getting mad at me. That was the last thing I needed from him.