Chapter 9

Where'd all my readers for this story go? I have barely went up any reads from the last chapter and their weren't that many comments :( I hope you guys are still enjoying this story!

Follow my fan twitter!!! Chupacabra_94

ATTENTION!!!!

I think it's time that I reveal the backstory of my new story "Sweet Silver Lining" Though it will not be posted until after LOTE is over! I just want to give you guys a little taste! The story title is based off a song by Kate Voegele! I am going to post a video of the song on the side! After listening to the song and reading the backstory leave some predictions below as to what you really think this story is about and what it's going to get into!

Here you go!!

But so many people are looking to me

to be strong and to fight

but I'm just surviving. And I may be weak

but I'm never defeated. And I'll keep believing

in clouds with that Sweet Silver Lining.

Living life in the spotlight is never that easy. Screaming but adoring fans, cameras always in your face, and tabloids looking for the next big story. It seems like you can never catch a break. Singer, Songwriter, and actress Violet or Vi Johansson knows what that's like. Being friends with Sean Patrick Flanery keeps her on her toes and is always entertaining. Having millions of dollars, a boyfriend, and great friends she seems to have it all. Her life seems perfect, but is it really? When she gets a chance to do a movie with the one and only Norman Reedus will a romance kindle? What about her boyfriend back home?

For everyone who does or doesn't know this is just a friendly reminder: I will be going on vacation from August 28-September 9. I know that's almost two weeks but I'll have a lot going on in those two weeks. Family reunions, the beach, and a horror convention. No this doesn't mean I won't be updating, but it will be limited. If I can squeeze in a chapter or two I will but I'm making no promises. I am telling you this for two reasons. 1. I am just letting you know in advance so people don't think I've ditched or just given up on my stories and left you guys hanging but most importantly 2. I always get hate mail and rude comments every time I try to make time for myself or I go on vacations. This is everybody's warning now if I get a hate comment, message, tweet, or DM from you, you will be blocked immediately. I am telling you guys now that I will be busy I shouldn't have to explain myself any further. If I don't get chapters uploaded while I'm gone, they'll immediately be up when I get back. To everyone who has been nice about me taking breaks for myself thank you all for understanding! :)

I'm sorry this author's note is so long. I try to keep them short so there is more of a chapter to read, but I needed to get all of that out. Besides I revealed the new story a little more :P

Anyway thank you all again for the love and support on this story!!!

Reedus kisses for everyone! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here's the next chapter, Nords!!