Chapter 8

Over 3,000 reads, over 200 votes, and over 200 comments!! I've gained over 1,000 reads since the last chapter!!! I would love to hit over 1,000 comments by the time this story is over!! Not that it's ending anytime soon :P But you guys are so freaking awesome!! Drinks on me!!!....juice boxes guys! Some of you aren't of legal age.

I am so sorry that these chapters weren't up sooner. I have been very busy gearing up for my 2 week vacation. I wanted these chapters up Friday, but I got called into work and I had to wait to write them, then I had to work Saturday. I was planning on posting them after work but then I got sick at work and it was awful! Went to post Sunday but I was got from 9 am and didn't get home til 11 pm. So here I am apologizing :P I could continue telling you guys how awful I feel or I could just end it here and let you guys read the new chapters ;)

Follow my fan twitter!! Chupacabra_94 

Thank you to everyone who bought Sean Clark shirts! I got mine a couple days ago and they look awesome!!

There's going to be a time jump in this chapter of about a month! It's just so I can really get into everything now which means Maddie will be settled and everything. And I know that you guys are really wanting to get into the depths of things about Maddie and the things going on, including with Daryl. But no that doesn't mean Daryl and Maddie are getting together in this chapter or anytime soon :P slow and sweet that's the way I like it.

Reedus kisses for everyone! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here's the next chapter Nords!

--

Harry had told me that they were having the annual car and bike show this week down at the place that all the locals called "The Field." It was literally just a field out in the middle of nowhere. I guess it was nice though because no one would complain about the noise.

I applied some simple makeup which wasn't like me. I couldn't remember the last time I had even wore any makeup. I sighed a little. I figured out the only reason that Harry had told me about the event was because he wanted me to work in the booth that he set up every year.

I slid on my work shirt that Harry had recently got made for us. I looked in the mirror one last time before walking into the living room and grabbing my bag and walking out the door. I jumped in my car and followed the directions that Harry had given me.

I soon arrived at the field to see the place was already packed. I parked my car and grabbed my bag before heading to find where our booth was. I was walking on the outskirts of the crowd I heard a roar of a bunch of men's laughter. I looked over to see the Dixon men hanging out with others.

I sighed and dropped my head to keep walking. They were all drinking but out of the corner of my eye I could see Daryl staring at me. I quickened my pace and finally spotted the booth to see Harry standing there talking to a random person trying to sell them something.

My mind filtered back to Daryl. Things were okay between us but he had been acting a little strange lately. I didn't know what was going on with him. Ever since that night that we had forgiven each other and he had told me the story about Merle he had been more quiet than usual.

It wasn't that he didn't talk to me, he still did. He just didn't get as personal as what he did that night. He seemed to be back to his typical Daryl self with his one word answers and grunts of response. His comfort shell as I liked to call it which he hated.