Chapter 31

Over 52,000 reads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! over 1,000 votes and over 1,100 comments! And 40 comments on the last chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOW!!!!

Thank you for 929 followers!! 71 until 1,000! I think I'll make it before Christmas!!!!!

Follow my fan twitter! Chupacabra_94!

If anyone is looking to get a signed book through me (USA only) my next shipment of books will be here Tuesday and I will be shipping them out Thursday! So if you would like one please private message me and I'll send you my fanmail address!!!!! And remember you can get them on Amazon by searching "In The End by Jessica Baker" :)

Chapter 31 of MDS is dedicated to......@AshleighRebekah I hope you enjoy this chapter along with everyone!!

Reedus kisses for everyone! Xxxxx

Here's the next chapter Nords!

--

After dinner at Harry's we stayed a little while and just sat around the table drinking beer and talking before Merle had went to turn football on and soon Harry joined him before both of them ended up passing out. Daryl didn't care much for sports.

I guess it was another thing I could chalk on my 'things to know about Daryl' list. Daryl was leaning against the doorframe with his arms crossed and looking at the TV but I could tell that he wasn't even paying attention to the game at all. Hell, neither was I.

I was slowly cleaning up the kitchen mess from all of us eating and putting away all the food that was left over. After I was finished cleaning everything up I quietly slipped out the back door and on to the back porch. I sighed as the cool winter air hit my face.

I pulled my jacket around me a little tighter and leaned against the banister on the back porch. The Georgia weather was beautiful today. I loved it down here. I hated winters up north. They were bitterly cold and snowy. Here it was just...perfect. It wasn't too cold, the color was beautiful, and there was little snow. Did I mention it's perfect?

The back door squeaked open and I glanced over my shoulder before looking back out over the back yard. I knew it was Daryl. I knew he would be able to sense my presence no longer in the room and come to find me. I soon felt his warmth right behind me and I sighed.

I leaned back just a little so our bodies brushed against each other's but not enough to make him uncomfortable. Daryl surprised me when he pressed his body forward ever so slightly and gently pinned me against the railing on the porch. He didn't seem bothered by how close we were.

"Wha' are ye doin', Darlin'?" he asked me softly. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. "Just thinking," I whispered while leaning my head against the banister. I felt my skin burn as Daryl's hand touched my hip. "Thinkin' 'bout wha'?" he asked me.

I bit my lip. "Nothing important I just like how well today is going," I said. Daryl sighed and I felt his warm breath move my hair causing me to smile. "Yeah, teday's a good day," he said. His other arm came up and rested against the banister above my head as he moved closer to me just a little bit more.

His hand that was on my hip slowly slid until it was resting on my stomach. I hesitantly brought my hand down until it was covering his. Daryl laced our fingers together and squeezed my hand gently. I liked this slow, hesitant, didn't really know what to do, Daryl.