Chapter 22

Over 18,000 reads over 1,000 votes and over 700 comments!! 41 comments on the last chapter!! Keep those comments coming guys!! I love seeing all of them don't be shy!!

Follower my fan twitter Chupacabra_94

FTLOD IS BACK AT NUMBER 1 AND MDS IS NUMBER 5 WHEN YOU SEARCH DARYL DIXON. LOTE IS NUMBER 1 WHEN YOU SEARCH NORMAN REEDUS!! THANK YOU!!

3 followers until I'm at 550 and then I will be revealing big news! Let's see if we can get me there by Monday or Tuesday when I update again so I can put the HUGE news in the author's note!! I can't wait to tell you guys! It's killing me not to tell you right now!!!

The issues are now fixed in wattpad WHOOP!!! Everyone can read again!!!

Time to pull a name out of the bowl again!!! Chapter 22 Of MDS is dedicated to...........@cissy757! I hope you enjoy this chapter!! Remember if you comment your name gets in the bowl for sneak peeks and dedications!!!

Reedus kisses for everyone! Xxxxxxx

Here's the next chapter, Nords!

--

I pulled back practically just as soon as my lips connected with Daryl's. His eyes mirrored mine. A little bit of confusion with a lot of shock. "I'm sorry," I said quietly before releasing his shirt and quickly turning and running down the small set of steps.

"Darlin'!" I heard Daryl call out but I ignored him and headed straight for my house without even looking back. I opened my door and leaned against it with a heavy sigh as I shut it. I couldn't believe that I had just done that. How stupid could I possibly be?

He would most likely never speak to me again. I decided that there was no reason to go back to bed now. I knew there was no way I could after what I just did and I needed to be to work in an hour so I might as well just start getting ready because I would need to leave before I knew it.

I took a quick shower and quickly got dressed. After pushing my hair back in a headband I put on my shoes. I grabbed my bag and my keys. I smiled at the rabbit's foot that was still attached to the chain. I grabbed an apple from the counter and headed for the door.

I stopped halfway to the door and reached my hand up to my neck. I turned around and smiled when I saw the make shift necklace still sitting on my counter. How I missed it I wasn't sure. I quickly tied it around my neck and tucked it into my shirt before heading out the door.

The drive to work wasn't long and I actually got there a few minutes early. I clocked in before taking my usual spot behind the front counter which I let my head hit with a soft thud. I closed my eyes and sighed. Maybe I would take a nap during my lunch break and just skip eating.

I heard light footsteps and I knew it was Harry. "Hey," I soon heard his voice as he tapped lightly on the wooden counter. I opened one eye and looked at him. He chuckled. "Anyone home in there?" he asked while patting my shoulder lightly as he passed me to sit on the other stool.

I grumbled but sat up and looked over at Harry. "Barely, I had a long night last night," I said. Harry rested his hands on the counter and looked over at me. "Oh yeah, what were you doing?" he asked me. I bit my lip thinking about the previous nights events.