Chapter 28

Over 36,000 reads over 1,000 votes over 1,000 comments!! 39 comments on the last chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

761 followers!!!!!! Thank you! It would be cool to hit 1,000 by Christmas!! Ya never know it could happen!

I know I said I wasn't going to but I posted the second chapter of SSL because I couldn't stay away from it!! BUT It is the last chapter I will post until LOTE is done!! I can't run three stories at once and try to write a book! It will drive me insane!! So please go check it out! Read vote and comment!! Thank you!!

If you haven't voted for all the chapter of FTLOD will you please? The higher the votes, comments, and reads I have the closer I can get to the top in my rankings for the watty awards. So far I'm in 4th but I'm 100 votes away from being in 3rd!! Please help a sister out!

Follow my fan twitter! Chupacabra_94

SSL has been knocked down a place!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go check it out if you haven't already!

My book's gonna be finished in 6 days! Who's getting excited!!!

Chapter 28 of MDS is dedicated to................@AmzStorr! I hope you enjoy this chapter along with everyone!! Don't forget to comment! It gets your name in the bowl for a dedication or sneak peek!!!

Reedus kisses for everyone! Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here's the next chapter, Nords!

--

Daryl and I had both made it back to the shop right before we had to clock back in. We literally had a minute to spare. I gave Daryl a small smile and he squeezed my arm before heading into the back shop again. I hopped up on the stool and looked at the clock.

We had only a few hours to go before the shop was closed for the night and we could go home. Harry came out and sat beside me. "So how was lunch?" Harry teased. I rolled my eyes and nudged him in the shoulder lightly. "Shut up," I mumbled.

Harry chuckled and pointed towards me. I looked in the mirror behind us to see a small spot on my neck. I groaned and moved my hair to cover my neck. "Daryl," I murmured until my breath. Harry let out a bark or laughter before patting my shoulder lightly.

"I'm not going to lecture you if that's what you're wondering," Harry said. I looked up at him and arched an eyebrow. "I may be your father but you are an adult so your decisions are your decisions," he said. I nodded and gave him a small smile.

"It's just a little awkward," I admitted. Harry chuckled and patted my shoulder again. "It's okay, I totally understand," he said. I nodded and it fell silent between us for a few seconds. "So tomorrow is Christmas," he said quietly. I nodded once more.

It sucked that we were currently in the shop working on Christmas Eve but it's not like we had anything better to do. "Yeah," I said softly. I hated the holidays. It always reminded me that I was alone because my mother was dead and I didn't have anyone else.

"What's your plans?" he asked me. I shrugged. "I don't have any. I haven't had any for the past three years," I said. Harry sighed and ran a hand through his gray hair. "Well, uh maybe, if you uh wanted to you uh could come over and we could have dinner," he said.