Chapter 32

Over 57,000 reads over 1,000 votes and over 1,100 comments!!!! 34 comments on the last chapter? WOOOOOOOOOO!

21 from 1,000!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! Once I reach 1,000 I will pick 3-5 people for a sneak peek of a story/chapter

I have two more signed copies of my book to sell before I take a break selling them because of the holidays! I will not be ordering anymore until at least the 30th. So if you would like a signed copy please private message me and I will give you my fanmail address. USA readers only can get signed copies everyone else will have to get them on Amazon. Just search "In The End by Jessica Baker." Books are $15!

So from the 19th-29th I will be on vacation for Christmas! BOOOOOO! I don't wanna go and if you understood my family you would get why. But here's the good news!! I got a new laptop for Christmas early!! I'm currently breaking it in with this chapter! So that means I'll be able to take it with me and update when I have time!!! So everyone thank my mom for benefiting all of us!! WOO!!

Chapter 32 of MDS is dedicated to.......@Waffles_00! I hope you enjoy this chapter along with everyone else!

Reedus kisses for everyone! Xxxxxxxxx

Here's the next chapter, Nords!

--

Christmas had come and gone along with the New Year which I didn't do anything to celebrate. I sighed and crawled out of bed. Luckily since it was New Year's Day everything was basically closed meaning I didn't have to go to work. I was happy though. I wanted a day off.

After taking a quick shower I headed to the kitchen to find some sort of breakfast. I looked at the clock to see that it was a little after 10. I couldn't believe that I was able to sleep that late and no one disturbed me out of my wonderful sleep. It was nice and quiet.

"Ye don't know shit," came the shout from outside. Oh boy, I spoke too soon. I sighed and pulled my hair up into a high ponytail and grabbed my hoodie. I slipped it over my head and shoved my feet into my shoes before opening my back door and looking outside.

There were only two people that could be currently yelling at each other. I looked over to the right and sure enough there was Daryl and Merle in their backyard. I sighed and slowly walked down the steps not wanting to get in the line of fire just yet.

"Fuck off Merle. Ye don't know nothing'!" Daryl screamed while throwing his hands up. Merle was sitting there snickering at him. To me this obviously meant that Merle had said something just to stir him up and get him started. Typical Merle.

I was finally a few feet from them when I watched Daryl take a swing at Merle. Merle quickly side stepped him and cuffed him in the back of the head before swinging at Daryl and getting him right in the face. I could hear his nose crunch from here.

Daryl crumbled to the ground and Merle stalked off to the house. I quickly ran over to Daryl and crouched down beside him. "Are you okay?" I asked him while reaching my hands up to inspect his face. Daryl slapped my hands away with a huff.

I pulled back slightly and gave him a confused and hurt look. I was trying to help him and he pushed me away like I was the next to beat on him. "Daryl," I said softly why reaching out slowly again. He was bleeding from his nose but it wasn't bad.