Chapter 25

Over 25,000 reads (I gained over 3,000 reads since the last chapter!) over 1,000 votes and over 800 comments 50 away from 900!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And 31 comments on the last chapter!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I HAVE POSTED THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY NEW NORMAN REEDUS LOVE STORY "SWEET SILVER LINING" PLEASE GO CHECK IT OUT!!! I already have over 100 reads and I haven't even uploaded the first chapter!!!!!!

Follow my fan twitter! Chupacabra_94

650!! I can't believe I have this many followers!! When I first started on wattpad in February (Not even a year ago) I only had one follower starting out, she had followed me from youtube and now she doesn't even read my stories. But I remember being about 26 chapters into FTLOD and only having about 15-20 followers and I would only get one or two comments on a chapter and that made me ecstatic! Now look!! I love every single one of you and I hope and pray that you will continue to follow me throughout my new stories on here and my book that will be coming out at the end of November!!!!

Chapter 25 of MDS is dedicated to............@killallwalkers! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Remember if you comment you get your name in the bowl for dedications and sneak peeks!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget about my book that comes out at the end of November!!! You can get a signed copy from me (USA only) or you can get a copy from Amazon! Hope you get a copy!! It would mean a lot!!

Reedus kisses for everyone! Xxxx

Here's the next chapters, Nords!

--

I hadn't heard from Daryl in almost a week nor had I seen him which wasn't really normal for us. Whether we hung out every day or not we would sometimes see each other in passing when I was leaving for work or if he was headed out to hunt. It was weird.

He hadn't stopped by the shop either to have lunch with me. It's not that I minded but he just kind of dropped off the face of the earth. I saw him once but it was early in the morning. He and Merle were heading out to his truck and they drove off and I fell asleep before they got back that night.

I sighed and leaned against the shop counter. I had been cleaning it all morning. It was the only thing I really had to do since Harry had me permanently in the front shop now and no longer allowed me to help out in the back anymore. I ran a hand through my hair.

Harry's office door and he slowly came out hands raised. I chuckled. "Is it safe to come out now?" he asked. I chuckled again. Earlier I had mopped the floor and Harry went outside where it was raining and ended up tracking mud in on my nice clean floor.

I gestured to the shop floor. "Yeah, it's all dry now. So you can walk without breaking a hip, old man," I teased him. Harry glared jokingly over at me. "That's not funny," he said. I chuckled again. "But I thought it was," I said while taking a seat on one of the stools behind the counter.

Harry sat beside me. "Have you heard fr-," "Nope," I interrupted him instantly knowing that he was going to ask if I had heard from Daryl or Merle and the answer was still no. I didn't know what they were doing and why they weren't getting back to me.

It made me think that they didn't want the job actually. Maybe Daryl and Merle were now avoiding me because they felt like I was treating them like a charity case. I sighed and rested my chin on the counter. It was still raining and this day seemed to get slower and slower.