Chapter 7

Over 2,000 reads, over 200 votes, over 200 comments!!!! I've gained over 1,000 reads since the last chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!!!

Follow my fan twitter!! Chupacabra_94 (you have to send a follow request)

Can we have another serious moment for a second? Please understand where I am coming from when I say this. I love that you all love For the Love of Dixon, I really do. I am also sad to see it go as I love writing it just as much as you guys love reading it. But all the hate messages about me ending it are getting ridiculous. I understand that you guys love it as do I. This was my first Daryl fanfic that I have ever written let alone the first fanfic I have ever written on wattpad. It will always have a special in my heart. All the reads, comments, and votes, I never expected the story to be that big and land at number one but you guys have to understand where I'm coming from as a writer. I know what's best for my story. Let me give you an example. A normal sized novel is 50,000 words. LOTE is 35 chapters in and already has 82,000 words. FTLOD has 30 more chapters so I can only imagine how many words that is. I've gotten several messages saying things like: "You need to make it more than 60 chapters." "You need to write a sequel." "You need to continue this because season 4 is coming out" (My story doesn't even follow the TWD story line!) I was supposed to end this story back in chapter 47 but I didn't because I got another idea and decided to continue it out just a little bit more. I love that you guys love this story and are sad to see it go but I'm getting sick of waking up every day to at least three messages telling me what I "need" to do. I refuse to drag this story out anymore. I am quite happy with the way this story has gone and how it will end. I don't want to drag it out anymore because it will just start becoming bad. I don't want to be that person that said "My story was really good but then this happened." I am the writer and I know what's best for my story and that is ending my story at 60 chapters.  This isn't my last story on here, in fact I have two going right now, one of which is another Daryl Dixon fanfic. It may not be set during the apocalypse but a lot of people seem to be enjoying it! To everyone that has supported me through all of this I thank you and I hope you all will continue to follow me through all my writing on here and possible other sites. I'll leave it at this: "Every story has an ending, but every ending has a new beginning."

 I love every single one of you and I truly hope that you do follow me through all my writings!

Now onto MDS! Here's the next chapter, Nords! Xx

--

It had been a couple days since Daryl had given me the slight nod that night. It was bugging me that he wasn't talking to me or even really acknowledging me. I was itching to talk to him at least just to see how he was doing. I sighed as I sat back on my couch.

It had been a long tiresome day at work and I really wanted to go to bed but I decided against it. I stood up and walked outside to sit on the back porch steps. I found myself out here almost every night. It was the perfect spot to calm your nerves and think.

I looked over to see Daryl sitting out in his backyard by a small fire. He was taking a stick and poking at it looking bored. I sighed and watched him for a few minutes before I felt myself pushing off the steps and making my way towards Daryl. Before I knew it I was standing a foot in front of him.

Daryl slowly looked up at me and his icy blue eyes met mine. "Wha'?" he asked rather harshly. I shoved my hands in my pockets. "Just wanted to see how you were," I said. Daryl snorted. "Ain't none of yer concern, woman," he said. I sighed a little.