32.Love

Lola P.O.V

I sat down trying to just look at T.V but I couldn't, my stomach was filled with butterflies as I sat there. I looked at the clock, because it felt like forever since I talked to Robin, but it was only 30 minutes later. I stood walking around when I heard keys, and the door opened and he walked in, and I ran to him.

"Hey Lola!" He yelled not knowing I was behind him.

"Yeah?" I replied and he turned looking at me.

"Hey weirdo." He handed me some flowers and I sat them down.

He also handed me a box of chocolate, and I sat it down on the table as well. He slightly pushed me back so he could slip off his jacket, and I looked at the papers in his hand. I just stood behind him with a smile of my face, to excited to really talk.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He asked walking around me.

"I wanted to tell you something." I replied walking behind him.

He stopped and looked at the clock and turned smiling at me. He sat the papers down, and grabbed a different jacket, and took off his gun.

"Before you say anything grab your jacket and lets go." He said and I looked at the clock.

"Where are we going at 12:30?" I asked grabbing my jacket.

"Just lets go." He said grabbing his papers and pushing me out the door.

We walked down to the car and my skin was still crawling with excitement to tell him the good news. We both got into the car, and he handed me a blindfold, I just looked at it before he gave me a smile and wink.

"Don't say anything just put it on." He said making me giggle a little bit.

"Alright." I said still giggling, as I slipped on the blindfold.

I sat there listening to the soft music play from the radio and the heat blow on my face. I was still excited about my news, but now I was wondering what he had for me that was this special. I didn't say anything as I felt the car stop, followed by the car door closing.

"Robin?" I said just seating there in a silent car.

"I'm right here." He replied opening the car door for me.

He helped me out in a police fashion, by ducking my head down and grabbing both of my wrist. He can't help himself, and from him doing that it made me think about him. I can't believe that me, the once drug doing, and once point dealing girl is in love with a cop. I can't believe how much my life changed in the time I met him, and it was all thanks to my mother. My mother, someone that hasn't crossed my mind in a while, funny how bad things, can give you something good.

"Alright stop, and close your eyes." He said and I noticed I was in a warm room.

He reached around me and pulled off my blind fold, but I kept my eyes closed.

"Open them." He said and I opened my eyes.

I looked around the pink, and white room with flower petals all over the floor. The light was low, and the smell of lavender filled the room, the bed was big and it had a thin vale over it making it look sexy.

"This is beautiful." I said in awe at the most.

I walked over to the bed and saw papers all over it, making me pull back the vale and look. I picked up on the papers and saw it was from Chamberlin Nursing School, and it had my name on it.

"What is this?" I asked in shock.

"Well after going to your old apartment w few times, I saw you had a poster of the school in your bathroom. I also read some notes on how much money you saved to go there, and since I knew 1,300 hundred wasn't enough I paid for the 4 years in full for you and you start next month." He said and I didn't know what to say.

"How did you this?" I asked moving closer to him.

"You'll be shocked what people do when I put handcuffs on them." He said with a cute smile.

I jumped on him so hard he fell back a little, and I kissed him so hard that his head went back a little as well. I couldn't believe that he did this, and he paid for all four years.

"Lola." He said giggling before he moved back from me.

"Robin, I can't believe this, I love you so much." I said and he smiled.

"I know you do sweetie." He said kissing me again.

He held onto the back on my legs as he slowly walked me over to the bed. He let his tongue explore my mouth, giving me that sweet taste of him, but as I fell deeper into this kiss he dropped me onto the bed. I smiled up at him and when tired to fall on top of me I put up my hands and knees stopping him. I knees went into his stomach and he fell to the side holding it tight.

"Oh God, what the hell was that for?" He said in a strained voice and I sat up.

"I'm so sorry." I said slightly laughing but trying to stop.

"And it's funny to you." I said back and I laughed more.

"I couldn't have you falling on me like a fucking bed." I replied as he sat up looking at me.

"I get that I'm bigger than you, but I was going to kill you." He said making me laugh more, and he just looked down holding his stomach.

"No you wouldn't have killed me, but maybe the baby, so I had to stop you." I said and he didn't look up just yet.

I sat there just looking at him and after maybe 20 seconds his head shot up and looked at me.

"What did you just say?" He asked me and I smiled.

"I'm pregnant!" I screamed excited all over again.

He looked at me with a smile, and his eyes lit up with excitement just like mine as I reached around hugging me.

"You're not bullshitting me right?" He asked pulling back.

"No, I'm pregnant." I said again.

He pulled me to him giving me a kiss, he couldn't believe it just like couldn't.

"Wait." I said pushing him back.

"Why are we here?" I asked and he gave me a smirk so wicked that it what one of the devil and I smiled at that.