28.Connect PT.1

Lola P.O.V

I stood behind the big mirror at the police station next to the chief and Micah, my lawyer. Micah had a pen and pad out ready to take notes, as me and the chief just waited for Robin to walk in. I was still tired as all hell, and that made me look at the clock, just 7:31 now.

"You alright?" Micah asked me and I smiled at him.

"No, sleep and ready for this to end." I replied and he smiled.

"Well after today, we shouldn't need you much anymore, you do have a top lawyer." He smiled at me as he talk, handsome guy.

I smiled at him but my smiled faded as I looked at Casey, she looked tired and ran down seating in her chair. I looked when I head the door open and Robin walk into the small room with her, we got quite, ready to hear what the hell really happened.

"Good Morning Casey." Robin said taking a seat in front of her.

"Fuck you, I didn't do anything!" She yelled at him.

"Well that's not true Casey, and I'm going to be nice enough to tell you why." He said with this calm, cool voice that made me smile.

Casey didn't say anything more just looked at him then back to the big mirror, almost looking at me.

"Let start off years ago when you first met Lola, Well you knew her as Layla. Am I right?" He asked shocking even me.

Casey just nodded, and I wanted to know how he even knew that name. I would use that name some no one could ever follow me, even though it was just my middle name.

"Yeah, Lola was a drug addict, that bounced around from house to house and person to person. So that made it easier for you to take advancing of her like you wanted. You're in love with Lola, well not in love with her but you really wanted her. Two years ago, Lola and Frost came to you looking for drugs, and you blow them out. Cocaine, weed, alcohol the works and you had sex with Lola. Later you ended up going to Club Whispers and becoming a member there both of you, Right?" Robin said sure of himself.

"So what about all of that, that was years ago and we were younger." She replied nervous.

"True but that short time with her stayed with you for years, that's why you found her. See I was confused, Why did her mother rob her? Why was her mother willing to kill two other people? What where all three of them scared of? You Casey. I followed everyone's past back a year, and found you had contact with all of them, but mostly her mother. Shortly after Lola left you, two months later she got into rehab, and after that moved and she was hard to find. Even harder since you didn't really know her name." Robin stood and walked over to the cooler that was in the room.

"Water?" He asked her and she nodded.

I looked at Micah who was very interested in what was happening and so was the Chief. I was just as into this and amazed at how Robin knew all of this. I underestimated the hell out of how good he was at his job. He gave her a cup of water and he sat down in front of her again.

"So Casey, lets jump about six months Lola still in rehab, and now you brother knows what you're doing. He doesn't want any part of this so he moves, leaving everything behind and some how becoming a pastor, and living at his church. I knew Liam was telling the truth, he was not only living at a church but he was still an ass whole. Telling me he was the same person just in a different environment, so he didn't leave his life out of change but out of force." Robin stopped when Casey started tapping on the table.

"Alright?" Robin asked and she stopped.

"I'm fine, because I'm innocent." She replied still angry.

"After I talked to him and his story match I went back to the crime scene, and guess who did the same thing? You did Casey. Sadly the apartment didn't have cameras in it but you left behind some good evidence. The first time all I could find was boot prints, a large boot print at that, which was smart of you, wearing mean shoes. You came back and got Lola's phone, the phone her mother stole form her, to sell and give you money." Robin stopped when she stood angry.

"That's a fucking lie! Why would I give her money?" She yelled.

"You gave her and her friends 1,200 to find Lola for you, but it turned out her mother already knew where she was. They all took that money and ran on you, and you found out. But by the time you found out, you had already found Lola. Now since you had Lola, you wanted your money back from them." Robin stopped when Casey hit the desk.

"You don't know any of that shit, how could you possible prove any of this?" She yelled angry again.

Robin stood walking to the door and gave a knock on it, and it opened. He walked out of the room and I looked at Casey who was angry. We all looked when the door opened and Robin walked in looking at us all, but didn't talk. He walked pass us grabbing a stack of papers and walking out the door again. After a moment he walked back into the door with Casey and sat down.

"You see Casey, this plan of your was great, well though of but not well enough." He sat the papers on the desk and looked at it.

"You ever heard of pen and paper, because texting isn't very good. I had call recorders from you, text from you to her mother and the other two, I have bank accounts that you pulled money from, ATM pictures of you doing, and so much more. So you tell me Casey where should I start?" Robin had a smirk on his face making me smile.