29.Connect PT.2

Robin P.O.V

I watched as Casey started to sweat seeing how much evidence I had, and the bad part was I wasn't done. I had so much on her and this almost two year long plan, but the only I didn't understand was, Why? I don't get what Lola could have done that made her is crazy about her. I love Lola, but I can't find out why she did, I just knew she did.

"So Casey to make things more clear for you, you gave yourself away by seeing me. First how did you know who I was? Why would you contact me? And why would you rat out your own brother? Here the answer to all three of them: One when we dropped Lola off at her hotel you were watching her hotel and saw us together, two you wanted me away from Lola long enough so you couldn't break into my house and try to kill me, three you wanted all of this to fall back on Liam." I stopped to look at her and I was shocked.

She was just scared and not defending herself, I'm sure she doesn't know she can. She doesn't have a record, so she has never been here before. She could have been told me, she wanted her lawyer here, and I would have stopped.

"Casey to make this easier for both of us, let me dumb this down some. You, feel in love with Lola, You hired her mother to find her for you, She then run off with your money, you found her and was going to kill her if she didn't pay you back. She went to Lola's house and you followed her, you just said fuck it and killed her, your guy tired to kill Lola but you stopped him, Lola came to me and you knew we were in love, you wanted to kill me but failed, so you tired to pin everything on Liam but that failed. Last plan was for you to leave to country for Paris for while. Am I right?" I asked her and I noticed a bead of sweat fall off of her face.

She didn't say anything for a long moment and I sat there waiting for. I knew I did it and broke her, and she was about to snap on me in a moment, they all did.

"I love Lola, and I shouldn't but I do and I don't know why. I'm rich, beautiful and I can have any guy that I want, but a woman has me confused. I say awake every night trying to find out what the hell is wrong with me, why do I love another woman. I don't know why, but I do know that I love her so damn much, and that short time we were together she made me complete." She said with a shaken voice.

"You had her high and drunk the whole time Casey, how could that be love?" I asked her and she looked at me.

"Because sometime real love comes from a dark place, since you know everything tell me this much. Do you know I paid for her rehab? Do you know I paid for that apartment? Yeah I tapped her phone, but I paid that bill every month. Do you know all of that?" She looked at me angry as I nodded.

"Yeah I know all of that, I know everything you have done over the last two years." I replied and she laughed.

"I wish I would have killed you, and she could be with me, because you don't under me. To feel this kind of confusing love for someone, to know you're not gay but still love them. I never wanted another woman just her, is that so bad. I hate you, and deep down inside I know she hates you too. I gave her every part of me that night, I gave her my body and soul in that club and she walked away from. I just wanted to see her again, not hide that I was in love with a woman. Maybe I sound crazy or obsessed with her, I don't care, you can't understand what I have done for you." She shuck, with an unsteady voice as she talked.

I had everything I need for a solid court case but I wasn't going to stop her. I wanted to hear what she had to say about this, and little did she know it hurt me. Her words were close to everything I read on Casper's suicide letter, so I had to ask her something.

"Why would you do this to yourself? You had a life, where people loved you and you took that from them. People will miss you everyday, people will blame them selves over what happened, so why?" I asked her and all I saw was Casper.

"Because I love her, and she doesn't understand how much. How my life is nothing with out her, and how I cant love someone like I love her. Then there's the other part, I can't let everyone know what I am. I hate the though of me being gay, but that's what I am, but maybe it will be better if she loved me. I would rather hang from a ceiling, then have her tell me she didn't love me the same." Her words shuck me this making me stand quickly.

"You can't love her like I can, and she'll never know that now." She looked down at the ring on my finger and anger filled her eyes.

She didn't talk again, just looked at me before she stood. I looked at her as she ran to me with a loud scream that made my ears ring. She jumped onto me pushing me back into the glass before other cops ran into the room pulling her off of me. She screamed more at me as she reached for my hand pulling my ring off. She was forced to the ground with the ring tight in her hand.I looked down at the unstable look in her eyes and it was almost the same as Casper's.

I looked as the cops walked her out of the run and I took a deep breath. I walked over to the tape recorder turning it off as she walked out the room. This case was as good as closed and she was going away for a long time, but she opened a flood gate of regret for me.