2.New Job

Robin P.O.V

I sat behind my desk playing with a pen as others around me talked and laughed. I never talked to anyone, just looked as everyone played around. I looked at Lora as she walked to her desk with a little twist in her walk. She was so beautiful but everyone was after her and I don't like to fight for anyone's attention.

"Hey Boy Wonder." Someone yelled to me.

I didn't say anything as everyone laughed at the over used joke about me.

"Robin!" The chief yelled and I looked up at him.

I got up walking around everyone and they all got quite as I passed by them. They all talked crap about me but was still scared of me. I was about 6.3 and 200 pounds so I guess that would be the right reaction to me. I walked into his office and closed the door behind myself and looked at the little chair that he nodded to.

"Chief." I said and he huffed.

"As strange as always right Robin?" He said and I shrugged.

"You have a new case to solve." He said sliding me folder and I opened it.

"Lola J Rabbit, 26 got a visit from her mother last night that ended with three people dead. She said her mother came by looking for money and when she no, her mother robbed her. Two men where with her mother and they both got shot by her she thinks. After that her mother rushed in two men shot her, and they turned to kill her but she ran. She that it was another man with them but she never saw him." He said huffing and I looked thought the papers.

"No picture?" I asked him and he shuck his head.

"No Ms. Rabbit was not only scared but she is very combative to everyone. She though no one really believed her and that only made her more upset. She's a real firecracker and you need to deal with her now." He said sitting back in his chair.

"Where is she now?" I asked him and he huffed again.

"It's in the damn paper work Robin so goodbye." He said turning to his computer.

I turned walking out the room and over to my desk to grab my jacket and leave. I turned off my computer and headed for the door.

"Make sure you get batman." Someone yelled and everyone laughed again as I pushed the door open.

I headed to my car and got in feeling better to not be in there anymore. I opened the file and saw she was at a hotel downtown, I'm guess they really wanted to get away from her. They put her in a nice spot so they just gave her whatever she wanted. I pulled off heading to her so I could get info from her first and see who I'm dealing with. I was happy that the hotel was close to my apartment so I could take a nap after I was done talking to her. I pulled up to the hotel and gave my car to the valet. I don't know how long this will take if she really is that mean like it seems.

"I'm looking for Lola J Rabbit." I said to the man at the front desk and I showed him my badge.

He nodded and looked in his computer and after a moment he looked at me. He told me what room she was in and I headed up to her. I hate meeting new people sometimes but I have to remember what she just went though. I walked to her room and knocked on the door.

"Oh for fuck sakes, what now?" She yelled making me jump a little bit.

She pulled the door open and I looked at her and the flips my heart just did gave me chills. She was so pretty with the perfect full figure and that look on her face made me want to kiss her.

"Yeah?" She asked looking me up and down.

"I'm detective Robin Parker I just need you to tell me about what happened last night." I said and she huffed letting me come in.

She sat down on the couch and I looked as her robe came up showing me her leg more. I tried not to look but I couldn't help myself.

"I though they took all of this down yesterday and this morning?" She said looking down and her dark brown hair fall over her face a little.

"Yeah, I just want to make sure everything is right." I said and she started talking.

I looked at her talk while I wrote down everything she said. She is so pretty and her attitude only made me like her more. I wasn't the guy that wanted to be super controlling but I wanted to control her so badly. She was looked better than any woman I have ever seen or been with.

"So that's what happened, now everyone didn't believe that story but that's the truth. I think they maybe be after me because I witnessed them murder my mother." She said standing.

"I believe you Lola." I said and she smiled at me melting my heart.

"So what's next do I go with you?" She asked me and I nodded.

"If you want to I guess, that would help me found out more. If you think you can handle going back and show me everything that happened. Give me a real picture of everything that would help me find out more about everything." I said and she stood walking to the back.

I though about the story she told me and it was something bigger to this I could see but I wanted to see everything first. I looked as she walked out a few minutes later dressed and pulled on a jacket and pulled her hair back. I was taller then her and when she bump into me she look up at me.

"Lets go." She said giving me a smile.

I can't make a move on her she working me right. What am I say I never made a move on a woman before, and she didn't show that she liked me so I had to forget about this whole thing.