12.Girlfriend

Lola P.O.V

Three Day Later

I sat looking out the window as Robin cooked and it smelt great but I kept thinking of Frost. I hate feeling confused about anything, let alone this. I looked at the sun rising and it made me feel better I was kind of in love with the guy, . I never though of him being dead, like it could never happen or something.

"Hey." Robin said giving me a plate of food and I turned looking at him.

"Thanks you." I replied looking at the food I didn't really want.

He sat next to me and looked at the Tv. He went back to not talking much and with him doing that it only made me think more.

"Going to work today?" I asked him and he looked at me and nodded.

He turned his head again and looked back at the news and I did the same.

"Are you doing drugs again?" He suddenly asked me and I looked up.

"What?" I asked confused.

"I found drugs on you, and why I like you I can't have this in my house." He said nervous of what I would say.

"I'm going to guess you saw a bag of drugs in my purse?" I asked him back and he nodded.

I got up and walked over to my purse and looked around till I found it again. I looked at the drugs and with all of what I've been though I should have started again. Looking over to him I knew I didn't have it in me anymore. I have only known him for about a week but he met a lot to me. He was working his ass of to find everything out about my mother and I was thankful for that.

"Lola." He said as I just looked at him.

I walked back over to the sink and turned on the water, then dumped the cocaine down there. I looked at him and he tried to hide that smile that came over his lips but failed.

"I wouldn't do that you and I wouldn't do that to myself. I like you much to hurt you like that." I said turning off the water.

I walked back over to the couch and sat down to eat my food. I still wasn't hungry but I need to eat something. Maybe food will get everyone dying around me off my mind, food is a girls bestfriend. Well its my damn bestfriend and right now I need my bestfriend. I picked up the bacon on my plate and put the end of the whole thing in my mouth. I let it go so it just hanged down a little when I was pushed back a little.

I looked up at Robin who was now over me now took the bacon out of my mouth. He tossed it aside as his lips softly pressed to mine. I didn't know why he did this but I didn't fight back as I pressed my lips back on his.

"Be my girlfriend?" He asked me and I gave him a smile.

"I have never really had anyone ask me that before." I replied to him.

"Is that a yes?" He asked me.

"Yes." I breathed out to him.

He moved down again giving me a kiss again and I wrapped my arms around his neck. There was much for either of us to take off, since I was in a tee shirt and shorts and he the same. His hand moved under my shirt making my breast fit perfectly into my hand. He softly add pressure making me moan into his mouth and he pulled back smiling. He gave me soft kisses over my face making me giggle a little and his smile got bigger.

"I like you Lola, and you being sad isn't something I like. I know you where with Frost for 11 years, and seeing him die was hard." He said to me.

"It is hard just because we did get in trouble a lot but he saved me in any ways. He was there for me when I was lonely and had no one." I said back to him.

"Well, can I be that person now?" He asked me and I smiled.

"You're my boyfriend I expect you too." I said and he kissed me again.

He looked at me before he pulled my legs apart and sat between them. I was expecting him to do something but he didn't just rested his head in-between my breast. He just sat there before he wrapped his arms around my back and holding me tight and I looked down at his hair. I wrapped my finger around some of the dark hair and turned looking at me. His face sat between my breast still and as he looked up with a cute puppy face.

"Who did you and Frost meet?" He asked me and I just looked at him.

"Not half as romantic as when I first met you." I said making him laugh and he tickled me a little making me laugh.

"Seriously." He said

"Well my mother was never home and he was selling drugs since he was in high school, maybe before then. I met him in school, and soon we started hanging out and after that we started dating. Its nothing much to the story to be honest with you, he was just someone for me to not feel like shit." I told him and I felt him nodding.

"You know a lot about me but I almost know nothing about my own boyfriend." I said to him and he held me tighter.

"I'm have nothing to really say, I didn't have a family. I spent my years in as an orphan and that was all." He said turning his head to not look at me.

"There's more to it then that." I replied grabbing his head so he could look at me.

"We can talk about everything later, but for right now just let me lay here." He turned his head as he still hugged me and I played in his hair again.

Is it wrong that I like him this much? I don't know much about him but he was right, I don't even understand what I was saying. I sat there still I could hear his soft snoring and I smiled looking down at him. I could still feel the sting of losing Frost, and for whatever reason I it as starting to sting that I didn't have a mother as well. The fact that I had Robin with me only made me happy and if he wasn't ready to open up to me that's fine but I was going to tell him everything.