19.Heat

Lola P.O.V

I pushed back on his as he held me tight to the wall making me more and more angry.

"Let go off me!" I yelled again as he pulled my arms back.

He held my arms tight as I heard the unmistakable sound of handcuffs moving around. I felt one fit my wrist hard as I tried to pull away.

"Lola if you don't calm down...."

"What? What the hell are you going to do?" I yelled back at him.

He made the other cuff fit my wrist before he pulled back from me and I turned looking at him. I didn't care how much I was crying or the fact my wrist was behind my back, I was leaving. I walked over to the door a kicked it as hard as I could but I didn't open.

"You are the biggest drama queen I have ever met." I huffed out making me turn around.

"Fuck you Robin, take this shit off of me." I yelled again falling to the ground.

Thank goodness I had to put on a dress today so pulling my arms to the front of me was easy to do. I just kept scraping my hands on the front zipper it had but that was fine. I looked at him and he just stood over me with a blank face and stood walking pass him to grab my purse.

"Lola." He said again but I didn't say anything back to him.

I looked in my purse finding the lock picking kit I always kept with me and pulled it out. If he thinks this is my first time getting away from an ass whole cop he was wrong. I turned my wrist picking the lock till on of them popped and I grabbed my purse again. Before I could get a good grip on it my back was forced down knocking it out of my hand.

"Get off of me!" I yelled feeling like I would lose my voice at this point.

"No." He yelled back getting more frustrated.

I pushed back at when he backed up and pulled me up with him. I slightly stumbled as I stood again and when I walked to my purse he stood in front of me.

"You're an ass whole." I said and he smiled shaking his head.

"Am I Lola?" He said walking to me.

He put both of his hands put a gave me a slight push making me go back more. I wasn't going to let him just push me back so I pushed at him. He didn't move even a little as he pushed me again making me fall into the hallway wall little. Before I could recover he was behind me hold in still on the wall. I pushed my back into his chest wanting him off of me and when i heard his slight laugher I only got angrier.

"Lola you are just like your file said you are, overly aggressive." He whispered into my ear.

"Fuck you Robin." I whispered back before I felt his hand moving around my waist.

I didn't stop pushing back as I felt his hand moving under my dress. I wasn't going to give in to the fact his finger played with the hem of my panties.

"Are you going to fuck me Lola, because I had a long day." He whispered before letting his tongue slid of the side of my neck.

"Lola don't you dare fall into this trap, no make how good it felt." I said to myself.

I felt his hand slip into my panties and cup my sex giving it slight pressure. I noticed I was pushing back as hard anymore making me press my chest on the wall. I couldn't help the moan that escaped my mouth and his mouth wrapped around my neck. He sucked there for a moment before I his finger slip between my folds and softly rub my button. I held in a moan but when I felt his teeth sink into my neck I let it out. His other hand reached around and slight unzipped my the top of my dress making my breast pop out a little.

"I though about making love to you all day." He whispered to me again making me more weak by the second.

My legs slightly shuck and he forced me to the wall again making me push back on him again. The rubbing on clit got harder and I let out a louder moan.

"Are you going to keep fight me?" He whispered licking my ear.

I have to say I never saw him like this before, but I kind of liked it. He pulled me off the wall a little unzipping my dress more till my breast just hung out. I felt his arm grab both of my wrist as he pulled me off of the wall and forced me to walk. I kept pushing back but he was like a robot I couldn't stop. He pushed me into the bedroom and I turned looking at him and his face was enough to make submit to him. I was going to and the look in his face told me he didn't want me too either.

I moved to him trying to force myself pass him before he grabbed my wrist again forcing them behind me. I forgot that I still even had these hand cuffs on one of my wrist, but when I felt it click around my wrist I looked up at him. He forced me back till I hit the bed making my breast bounce and he watched licking his lips.

"This is what's going to happen Lola." He said in a deep raspy voice but my eyes looked down at the belt he was taking off.

"I'm going to teach you a lesson you'll never forget, then tell you everything I found out today. This is going to be a long and hard lesson for you." He breathed out letting his belt hit the ground.

I was excited at this point, well excited and scared at the same time. I never seen him get this rough with me and I was loving everything about it.