15.After PT2

Robin P.O.V

Me and Lola walked into the club behind Micah and Soraya and I was laughing more than I ever had. Lola was a mans dream woman, funny, fun doesn't complain about much at least.

"Where are you to heading to?" Soraya asked me.

"I don't know." I said slurring my words.

"You two are drunk again?" Gabe said walking over to us.

"Not that much." Lola said grabbing my hand and pulling me to the ballroom.

"So where to know?" She asked drinking the rest of her water bottle.

I didn't say anything as we walked over to the bar. She order us some drinks and I looked around at the people walking around talking. I saw a woman stop and look at me with a smile on her face.

"Go flirt with her." Lola said making me look at her.

"Why?" I asked her back and she laughed.

"I just want to see how you do it, you didn't have to do that with me. I fell in love with you at first sight." She said as the bartender handed us our drinks.

"You fell in love with me?" I asked her and she started to blush.

"Just do it." She replied pushing me to the woman.

I was drunk and just walked over to her but it was a bad idea. I have never talked to a woman in a way that I wanted her. I wanted to but I never knew how to and plus not to many women found me cute anyway.

"Hey." I said to the blond haired woman.

"Hey cutie, lets just cut to the chase here. I want you upstairs right now." She said with a wink.

"Ummm, no." I said back to her and turned around walking back to Lola.

She gave me a confused look putting her hands up as I made it back to her.

"What happened?" She asked taking a gulp of her drink.

"She wanted me up stairs now, so I said no." I replied looking at the small shot glass in front of me.

"Well I'm not into sharing anyways, so that's a good. How cute you are most of the women here must want you." She tossed her head back taking a shot.

"What makes me cute to you? You are the only woman that has ever told me I'm cute." I asked her and she laughed again making me laugh as well.

"Look at you, six something feet, about 200 something pounds. Full head of thick brown hair, beautiful eyes, strong, smart, protecting, loving, honest, loyal, and above all you're all I have and ever need." She said and all I could do was look at her.

"How did I get this lucky?" I asked grabbing her free hand and kissing it, making her laugh.

"You didn't get lucky, I did." She replied and I had to stop.

"Let's go to the room upstairs." I said pulling her away and she quickly grabbed both of our drinks from the bar.

I walked with her up the stairs and we both stopped running into Gabe at the top. He gave us a look and stopped in front of me.

"Room, go to a room not a bathroom somethin with a bed in it." He said sternly making me and Lola laugh at him.

He shuck his head as he walked around us both and headed down the stairs. I didn't know what room to go into really, I only been in here twice. Lola knew where she was going so she started to lead me into the room on the end. She opened the door and it was a nice room full of flowers and petals all over the place. She walked in as I looked around then looked at her when she fell onto the bed.

"Talk to me Rob." She said making me smile.

"Rob." I laughed out as I sat next to her.

"Yeah Rob now talk me, about anything and everything." She said moving around on the bed till she was on back.

"Well, I can't flirt with anyone." I said making her laugh and she kissed my cheek before falling back on the bed again.

I sat back with her and just looked at her, she is so beautiful that I haven't noticed how stressful work is. All I do is think about her all day, and that not a bad thing to me. She started talking and I wasn't listening to her right now. I just looked at her lips move with every word.

"Do you love me?" I asked her and she gave me a cutie little blush.

"Why?" She asked me back.

"Do you love me?" I asked again moving closer to her.

"I mean we only have been dating and knowing each other for a short time. I can say that I do love being around you, and love the though of you." She replied standing and grabbing her shot and mine.

"So you love me?" I asked her standing.

"Do you want me to say it?" She asked me.

"No I want you to tell me how you feel." I said as she took the shot and sat the cup down.

I looked at the big wall sized mirror on the other wall and I grabbed her by her waist. I picked her up and little and she started moving around in my arms. I sat her back down and she looked up at me confused. I turned her to look at us in the mirror and she smiled as my arms sat around her waist gently.

"Do you love this?" I asked looking at her in the mirror.

She gave me a big smile and it made me smile as well. She reached back softly letting her hand rest on my cheek.

"I do love this, just being with you." She replied with a loving voice.

"I love you Lola." I said back to her and she looked at me with a soft expression.

"I don't know why do, I don't think to many of anyone ever really have." She said turning to face me and I looked down at her.

"I could say the same about myself, but I don't have to love myself anyone more. I'm to busy working and loving you." I said and she laughed looking down.

"Yeah I guess I don't have to worry about that either, loving you is all I really want to do." She said pulling me into a kiss and pushing me back.

My back it the bed and she crawled onto of me giving me a forceful kiss. How could any man not love a woman like this.