17.Looking

Robin P.O.V

I walked into the office and looked at my empty desk. I could already hear the people laughing as I walked in and got ready for the stupid jokes.

"How's it going Boy Wonder?" Someone in the group yelled and like always they started laughing.

I shuck my head, for the first time in my life that was started to get to me. I turned on my computer and sat down trying to find something out here. Sabastian Gray was the only name I had and since Frost was dead I didn't have anymore leads.

"Robin!" The chief yelled and I looked up.

He waved for me to come over and even though I didn't want to or had the time to I stood. I could hear the chuckling coming from everyone as I moved. I stopped in front of the Chief when I felt a paper ball hit that back of my head.

"Yes, Sir?" I asked and he just looked at me handing me a paper.

"It was on the door for you this morning, I don't know who it is so find out." He said walking back into his office.

I took it walking back to my desk and reading over it. It didn't have a name and was typed out and enveloped. Alright, someone need to contact me undercover leaving me no chance of finding out who they are. Looking over it again they wanted me to them in the parking garage here, at 2:00pm. I looked at the time and stood, it was 1:47 now so I headed that way.

"See you later, little birdy!" Someone yelled and everyone laughed making me stop at the door.

I don't know why I stopped but everyone noticed because the room got quite. I wasn't going to turn around and be bothered with this not right now. I pushed the door open and the laughing got louder but I didn't care. I walked around to the garage area and looked around at the cars. I parked my car here everyday and the line of cars was different on the wall next to mine.

"You came early." A female voice said with a thick Alabama accent.

"I didn't now who are you?" I asked to her as I heard her heels hitting the ground.

I stopped moving and listened to where the sound was coming from and I spotted her from far away. I didn't run to her just slowly walked to her as I noticed other men around her. I should have stopped and though about this before I kept moving to her but I didn't. My baby was in danger and that was fucking my head up more. I stop just inches from the woman with her back turned to me. The sound of guns cocking and seeing four pointed to me made me stop and she turned.

"God, why does Lola go for stupid guys." The blond haired young woman said looking at me.

I looked her over for a moment taking in what she look like, so I cant forget her. She had to be 5,6 almost 200 pounds and with pale skin. Her black hair was up in a bun and she had on no makeup, with almost flawless skin.

"How do you know Lola?" I asked her and she smiled.

"Lola is my number one bitch for real. That slut never called me back after she told me her mom got shot in front of her. Then middle, middle, middle I'm here now." She said telling me she was between the age of 18 and 25 at the most.

"How do you know her?" I asked again and she forced the gunmen hands down.

"You guys wait in the car, blue and white here isn't going to do anything." She said and they nodded.

I watched her walk over to me and smile at me something I didn't return back.

"Fine I'll tell you everything I know, which is a lot but you have to keep this whole thing on the low. I could care less that you're a cop, I'll have you fucking murder. Understand?" The little woman said treating me.

I wish I could say she scared me but I could kill her with my hands easy so I didn't. She started walking down the parking lot and I followed behind her. She must be a part of a family, or a mob of some kind, that doesn't know she's here. I had to keep an eye out while talking to this girl, someone could kill me just for talking to this girl.

"So how did you and Lola meet?" She asked me and I wanted to grab her neck.

"What do you know? and how do you know Lola?" I asked grabbing her should and the sound of guns cocking again made me let her go.

"Oh alright grumpy, we met like four years ago when she was really into drugs. I met her in a club then she started fucking my brother and ended up living with us for like a year. One day she was just like she had to get back home. Shortly after that she got clean but we still talked and stuff, even had sex once. That's why I have a soft spot for her and I wanted to help you." She said with a smile.

"You had sex with Lola?" I asked knowing that shouldn't have been my first question.

"Yeah, we went to that Club Dark Whispers together and let me just say, Lola knows how to work her tongue." She said with a big smile.

Once again I know I shouldn't have a follow up question to this but that was the only thing I could think of. The though of Lola with this girl made me want to see it in real life, now. I had to think about her life first though, I'll bring her home with me so she can talk to me and Lola.

"I'm Robin." I said reaching my hand out to her.

"I'm Casey." She said shaking my hand.

"Good to meet you, you're coming with me to talk to Lola and me okay?" I asked her and she nodded not seeming to care either way.

She was the best thing I had right now, but what made this a little bad was she was here. If she gave me anything to help me find out who is after Lola it could be someone she knows. That will make it harder for Lola, but that's why I'm here to be her rock right.