25.Cheat

Robin P.O.V

I didn't look at Lola as I let that story sink in, know how much it really is on anyone. I havent told anyone that story in years, and it still hurt specking of it. I kept watching the house and when i saw Casey walk out in a bath robe and high heels I knew it was time now. I have been thinking about all of this now I'm sure I know what's going on. I can't really explain any of this to Lola right now, I love the girl but I know how she can be.

"What the fuck are we doing Robin?" She was always slight loud, I dont think she meant to be but that was just her.

I smiled at her as she almost yelled at me over nothing, that's what I loved about her. She was sweet, understanding, loving, but challenging, at all at once, I wasn't use to a woman like this, and I loved it. I turned on the small mic on my shirt and it made a buzz sound making Lola look at me.

"What was that?" She asked me when the loud sound of sirens started and she jumped back.

I had back up waiting for when I was sure she was here, I couldn't tell Lola that but they were always here. I jumped out the car when I saw everyone at the house get down, as cops ran to the house. Everyone was put in handcuffs and when I stopped in front of Casey she looked at me confused.

"What the hell is going on?" She shouted to me.

"I'll explain everything at the station." I replied calmly.

She was clearly angry as the policemen pulled her from the ground but she didn't look at me. I could smell Lola behind, the sweet smell of her, and when I turned she gave me that same look.

"I'll explain everything at the station, we have to process her, so you can go home and relax for a while." I smiled at her but she didn't return it.

"Robin, if you don't explain to me right now..." She was cut off when the sound of sirens came back to life and I kissed her cheek.

I slipped the car keys into her hand, just before I walked away from her, and gave her a smile. She was pissed and I knew it, but I had to deal with this first than I can deal with her.

Lola P.O.V

I walked to the car looking at all of the cops walk around and I stopped on Robin. Damn! the man was pissing me off but he look so damn good. He jeans hugged him just right, his white tee shirt and brown leather jacket matched, and the slight stubble on his face made me shiver. He talked with the other cops as some of them ran into the house. I stopped when I heard the car phone ring and I pulled the door.

Robin hadn't noticed his phone ringing so I looked to see who it was, Ms.Kelly it read. I clicked the button and before I could say hello a woman talked.

"Hey little birdy, when are you coming back to the station, haven't seen you since yesterday night." She stopped talking and I was pissed all over again.

"Who the fuck is this?" I snarled at her.

"Lora, who the fuck is this?" She replied in the same tone.

"Robins fiancé." I yelled into the car.

"Bitch please, he doesn't have a fiancé." She said mimicking my voice.

"Lora, you're that bitch from his job that got his name wrong!" I yelled over the phone.

I was being stupid, jealous and angry right now, but I gave zero fucks about that. I would go to jail but I was going to beat the shit out of right now. I turned the car on with heat pouring from my face right now. I was ready to pull of when I felt the door open and someone pull me out the car.

"Lola, calm down." Robin said trying to calm me down.

I could still hear that bitch in the background talking when Robin reached into his pocket. He gave the phone a shocked look, than looked at me. He hung up on her and looked at me, I waited for him to talk, and waited some more.

"Are you cheating on me?" I asked him.

"No, I would never do that." He replied quickly.

"Then why the fuck is she calling you talking like a horney fish!" I yelled at him making everyone look at us.

"Lola shut up, for a moment and let me explain!" He yelled back, with a voice that shuck me on the inside.

I looked at him and suddenly his face soften looking at me, when another cop walked over to us.

"Everyone is ready." he said before walking away from us.

"Go home, I'll talk to you about this later." He said looking at me as he slowly walked away.

I didn't watch him walk away from me, I just got into the car. I turned it on, then pulled off into the early morning. I was tired, emotionally and physically and need to rest, I need sleep badly. I slowly pulled off looking back at Robin who was still watching the car. I love him, and I have for a while now and I love everything about loving him. I could be overacting but then again, I know what it feels like to love someone and then be cheated on. I'll just wait before I react again, I pulled the car to a stop looking at the cop cars pass me.

I had no idea what car robin was in but I looked at them all fly pass me. I cleaned the tears off of my face before pulling off again, I was going to be alright. Do I really believe the man of my dreams would cheat on me?