I hate fakers (Chapter 9)

Chapter 9 - I hate fakers

"So, I hear you've been a naughty girl today" Tyler smirks as I start the car and start reversing out of my car space.

Dammit! Why did Jayden have to call in reinforcements? Arrgh!

"Would you like to walk home?" I ask in a cold tone.

"Moody, aren't we?" Tyler replies while fiddling with the air conditioning controls. I resist the urge to swat his hand away and just ignore him by keeping my eyes on the road.

Tyler tries a few more times to start a conversation, but I don't budge.

Finally he says something that gets a response.

"Whats with the skanky clothes?" he asks.

"Courtney leant them to me" I reply sweetly. That is the biggest lie there is. But it works in shutting him up.

Before Courtney moved on to Jayden, she had an on-again, off-again relationship with Tyler. Gross!

As soon as I park in my garage and turn my car off, I order Tyler "Get out".

Tyler just smiles in response, but gets out of my car leaving me to sit there for a moment to calm down.

"Sorry baby" I murmur to Vince as I stroke the dashboard. "That was a bit of drama today" I chuckle as I run my hands over the steering wheel one final time.

I lock and arm my babies, and then lock and arm the garage before entering the house. I ignore Jayden who is in the kitchen getting dinner ready as I make my way up to my room.

I flop onto my bed next to my books Jayden has obviously left for me. How am I supposed to do homework, if I wasn't even listening in school today?

I feel like going for a good run in the park, but its getting late and Dad would kill me. I cant use the gym downstairs because then I would have to face Jayden.

Im still so confused. Boys are so confusing.

I decide to take a quick hot shower hoping that will help clear my head.

That doesn't work, so I decide to call Kylie.

I quickly change into a white tank and some sweat pants, before grabbing the phone and dialling Kylie's number.

I pace my room nervously as I wait for her to answer, when she does I quickly run into my walk in wardrobe that is twice the size of my bedroom and close the door.

"Kylie?" I whisper into the phone.

"Ali? Are you ok?" she asks whispering also "Why are we whispering?" she asks

"The boys are home" I whisper back

"Sheesh those boys are nosy" Kylie mutters. "So whats up?"

"I don't know. Im confused" I mutter as I run my hand through my hair.

"Whats confusing Ali? Do you need help with homework?" Kylie asks. I smile thinking that I probably should accept her help, but I need her advice on more pressing matters.

"No. Its not homework. Its JD" I whisper so quietly that Im not sure she even heard me.

"What about Jayden? Whats he done?" Kylie asks.

"Nothing like that..." I stop and pause not knowing what I want or need to say. After a long moment, I blurt out "You know how Courtney got all jealous about me and Jayden spending time together, it got me thinking."

"Mmm-hmm" Kylie mutters as an encouragement for me to continue.

So I continue "Well Ive been thinking a lot about him since lunch, and now I feel kinda weird when ever he touches me or even looks at me." I trail off as I let out an exasperated sigh.