I hate fakers (Chapter 2)

Chapter 2 - I hate fakers

Dad must have heard me because the next thing I see is Dad coming out of his room rubbing his eyes muttering "Baby Girl. Are you ok?"

Awww, my dad looks so cute with his pyjamas all crooked and his cute bed hair. I don't understand why my mother did what she did to him.

I still can't forgive her for what she did.

Not only did she break my poor dads heart, she damn near ripped it out of his chest, threw it on the freeway and did donuts on it while cackling an evil laugh. Ok, she didnt really do that, but still.

I walk into my fathers arms without hesitation and hug him close "Yeh, Daddy. Im ok" I mutter into his chest. He returns the hug and kisses my hair then says "Mmm, that smells good"

I frown at him in confusion. "What my hair?" I ask, because I haven't had a shower yet.

Dad chuckles and replies "No silly. Your coffee"

He turns his head to eye the coffee in my hands that are hugging his back.

I instinctively pull the cup to my chest, hugging it protectively while I growl "Its mine. Get your own!"

Dad laughs his boisterous laugh, and musses my hair. "I will Baby Girl. I will."

I watch my father chuckle as he goes down the stairs to get his own cup of coffee. I smile and sip my own cup "Yip, still good"

I finish off my coffee while laying my outfit out on the bed, and placing the final touches on it. With that finished, I quickly hop in a hot shower. That done, I wrap my bathrobe around me and go to the kitchen to eat my breakfast Jayden had made. One thing I can say, is JD can cook.

While Im eating I smile when I think of Jayden's nickname, JD. My dad told us that when I was first learning to talk I couldn't say Jaydens name properly, and could only get out 'JD' . I guess it stuck. Now he is known by me, Tyler and my father as JD, whereas his friends and any female attachments call him Jay or Jayden.

After breakfast, I get myself ready for school and take one final glance in the mirror.

My hazel green eyes stare back at me beneath thick black lashes that highlight the blue flecks in my eyes. I have naturally tanned skin (no fake tan required) that complements my jet black hair that flows down my back in a loose wave. I love my hair colour.

I remember crying when I was younger and my mom suggested I dye it blonde to fit in with the 'popular crowd'. No way! My dad saved the day, telling my mom that I was beautiful the way I was, and that I didnt have to dye my hair if I didnt want to. Gotta love my dad.

I glance at my outfit and smile.

Yip, perfect. I know I sound cocky, but it is.

My short (but not skanky short) black skirt is fitted with a red belt. I have a red tank top on that fits nicely against my body and to finish the outfit off, I have a cropped black jacket with a red dragon on the back. I twirl around and notice how my black pumps enhance the calf muscles of my long tanned legs.

I am an extremely healthy conscious person (except my bad coffee habit...Hey, at least Im not in denial... I admit I have a coffee problem).

I work out nearly every day, and watch what I eat without being ridiculous and starving myself (although sometimes I get so caught up in things I forget to eat. But thats where annoying boys like Tyler and Jayden come in handy because they are always eating, and this serves as a reminder).

I also don't do all that crazy binge eating or puking. First, its disgusting. Second, its so wasteful! How can anyone waste so much food, when there are so many people who cant afford the basic necessities to feed their families.