revenge is a bitch

Safaree's Pov

its been a week since nicki raped and today is the today that I'm going to get revenge on thomas, ryan and blake. when im done with them there going to wish they were never born. I called wayne and he is coming to help me and he is bringing some big ass guns. I put on some black jeans and a black hoodie. I walked downstairs to see nicki watching tv. "where are you going babe?"

"I'm going to handle some business" I said as I walked over to her

she looked me in the eyes "be careful" she said as she kissed me

"I will bae I promise" I kissed her one last time and walked out the door to go to wayne's house.

I got to wayne's house and knocked on the door and few seconds he opened the door. "whats up man?" he said as I dapped him

"you ready to go?" I asked him

"yeah lets go" he said as walked out the door and to his car. he opened his trunk and there was tons of guns and a couple knives. "pick two he said I picked one of the knives and a small hand gun. I picked the knife because I wanted to make sure they suffer and if I just shoot them that would be to easy. wayne choose one of the really big guns. (authors note: as you can see I lnow nothing about guns lol)

we got in the car and we drove to thomas's house first. he was supposed to be my nigga how could he do something like that to my girl. he is going to get it the worst out of all of them. we arrived at thomas's house. we got out and waited by the door. "you ready? I asked he nodded his head yes and I knocked on the door. thomas opened the door and I hit him in the head with the gun and he fell on the floor. wayne dragged his body to the car while I went in to get blake. oh I forgot to say that thomas and blake were brothers. I went upstairs to blake's room and his room door was open and him hiding in his closet "nigga get yo ass out that closet right now!"

"okay! okay!" he said putting his hands up "just dont hurt me"

"okay I'll make you a deal take me to ryan's house and I wont hurt...yet" I said but I whispered the last part

"okay" he said I went begind him and put the gun to his head "now lets go" I said "you try anything and I will bust a cap in yo ass!" we walk to the car and wayne was there waiting with the car running. I got in the back of the car with blake so I could watch him. "now where is ryan's house?"

"turn left on maple street and take the first right and his house in the third house on the left"

"you got that wayne" he nodded and drove to ryan's house. I got out of the car and I got out and busted the door down. ryan was on the couch sleep and he jumped when I busted the door open "what the fuck!" he said. he looked like he was ready to fight me. he came at me and swung. I ducked and hit him over the head with my gun. I dragged him out to the car and out him in the trunk with thomas.

"oh my god! oh my god!" blake started to scream

"shut the fuck up!" I shouted at him but he wouldnt shut up so I got the car open the door and hit him over the head and he knocked out. I got back in the car and wayne drove to an abandon warehouse. we got out the car and I grabbed blake and tied him up to a chair inside and I out a blind fold over his eyes. wayne did the same thing to ryan and thomas. me and wayne went back to the car to get some more stuff out of the car.

we came back in and they were now all awake and trying to free themselves.

"well, well, well its nice of y'all to join us" I said as I took the blind folds of them

"safaree! what the fuck?!" thomas said "what are you doing? let us go!"

"hell no! I said "y''all raped my girl!!"

"no we didn't!" ryan and blake said in unison

"yeah we did! and I enjoyed every minute of it!" thomas said. wayne walked up to him and punched him so hard that his chair fell back and his nose started bleeding. wayne was about to kick him but I stopped him

"wayne I got this" I said as I picked his chair back up. there was blood running down his face.

"go head and finish me!" thomas said. I grabbed the knife and stabbed him in his thigh. he screamed as I started to turn the knife in a circle.

"AHH FUCK!" he screamed. I pulled the knife out and the blood starting to rush out of his leg. I laughed a little at the sound of him screaming "enjoy your time in hell" I said as I slit his throat. he quickly stopped screaming as the blood started to come out of his mouth and seconds later he was dead.

"so who is next?" wayne said. I pointed my finger to ryan and wayne dragged his chair to the other side of the warehouse. he untied him and started to beat the shit out of him. everytime ryan tried to fight back wayne would just hit him harder. after about five mintues of wayne beating him. there was blood all over wayne and ryan and ryan was hanging on for dear life. wayne pulled out his gun and shot ryan twice in the head and walked back over to were me and blake had been watching the whole thing.

"and last but not least we have you!" I said to blake

"please! you promised you wouldnt hurt me!" he said as he started to cry

"shut the fuck up! you should of thought about that before you raped my girl!" I said as I stabbed him in his stomach. he started screaming and shit. I got tired of him screaming so I pulled out my gun and shot him in the heart.

I looked around and there was blood everywhere and three dead bodies. me and Wayne wrapped their bodies in plastic wrap and started to clean the place up. we used special bleach so there wouldn't any blood left behind. and we wiped everything down so we y didn't leave any fingerprints. me and Wayne threw the bodies in the trunk and drove deep into the woods. dug a Six foot hole and threw bodies and we made sure we covered good in dirt so they wouldn't smell. after that we drove back to Wayne's house.

"Thank you so much Wayne!" I said a I dapped him

"Oh it's no problem! if someone had did this to my girl I would of done the same thing and besides your like family to me" he said

I drove home and walked into the house and nicki was asleep on the couch. I went upstairs to changes my clothes that were covered in dirt and blood. after I changed my clothes I went back downstairs and picked nicki up and carried her up the stairs

"Mmm" she said still half asleep "safaree where did you go?"

"I told you I had some business to take care of" I said as I laid her in bed

"Ohh okay" she said "safaree?"

"Yes nic"

"I love you"

"I love you too" I said as I kissed her forehead and climbed into bed with her.