The party

Nicki's pov

I woke up with safaree's arms around me and I smiled he look so peaceful when he was sleeping. I tried to get up without waking him up which wasn't easy. he woke up and tried to pull me back "where do you think your going?" I tried to get out of his grasp but he was too strong "bring that ass back here" he said as he wrapped his arms around me again. I laughed as I kissed him. I pulled back and looked him dead in the eyes. He had beautiful brown eyes and I could see the love in them.

"safaree?" I said as I looked down. "yes babe" he said pulling my chin up. "I love you" "I love you too" he said as he kissed my forehead. "I really mean it safaree I think I'm IN love with you". He didn't say anything and he didn't need to I could tell by the way he looked at me that he loved me too. I scooted closer to him and kissed him. he grabbed my face and kissed me back and he deepened the kiss. I could feel the passion. Things got heated. He climbed on top of me and started kissing me neck sending chills all over my body something I had never felt before. His hands slowly started to move down my body and back up towards my boobs. I didn't want him to stop but I knew that we had to.

"Stop" I said softly as I pushed him off of me "im sorry" he said moving off of me "no its fine I just dont think I'm ready" he looked me in my eyes "I understand" I smiled at him before I kissed him again. Then there was a knock at the door "who could that be?" safaree said as he got up to answer the door "I dont know babe but I'll get" I said as ran to beat him to the door "damn nic! why you rushin?" I laughed as I opened the door.

I opened the door and it was rihanna "hey nicki" I soon realized that I was standing there in nothing but my panties and safaree's old t-shirt "hey Riri" I said kind of embarrassed "what are you doing here?" "dont you remember? my party is today and I said I would come help you get ready" "oh yeah" I Said and she followed me inside .while I out on some boy shorts while she looked at my closet. she was surprised I barely had any clothes. "girl you dont have any clothes" I laughed "yeah there all at my dad's house" "well come then lets go shopping!" "okay just give me a sec"

she went downstairs while I took a quick shower. I put on some pink shorts and white tank top. I pulled into a tight side ponytail and put my hot pink converse to match my shorts. I went downstairs to find rihanna watching tv and safaree making himself some cereal. He had his back turn to me so I wrapped my arms his waist "hey baby" I whispered in his ears. He turned around so he could kiss me "babe I'm going shopping with rihanna so i'll be back later. "okay bae do you need any money?" I nodded my head no before I kissed him one more time. I then grabbed my car keys and me and rihanna left for the mall.

we arrived and walked into forever sexy (not a real store) and immediately rihanna started to push me towards the dress section "no I don't want to wear a dress" "girl with all the curves you have you would look sexy in a dress". she continued to look thru the racks. she pulled out a red tight mini dress "here go try this on" I reluctantly took the dress and walked towards the dressing rooms. The dress didn't look like it would fit but it slide right over my big ass and curves. once the dress is on I looked and the mirror the dress left nothing to the imagination and I had to keep pulling the dress down when I walked. I walked out to show riri. "so what do you think?" she licked her lips "damn you look sexy mami" I couldn't help but blush.

next it was riri's turn to find a dress. she found a short black free flowing cocktail dress. she came out of the dressing room looking hot but I didn't have the guts to tell her "how do I look?" she said spinning around so I could see all of the dress "you look cute lil mama" she smirked "cute? boo I look fuckin hot!" I laughed "zont get cocky boo boo" I said trying to sound ratchet but it didn't come out that way we both cracked up laughing.

We continued shopping and riri picked up this really low v-neck tight mini dress. "I want you to go try this on" I looked at her like she was crazy "hell-to-the-no' I told her "please boo? for me?" I rolled my eyes as I grabbed the dress and walked towards the dressing room. I put on the dress and looked in the mirror the dress made my ass look bigger than it already did. The top had a really low v-neck so my boobs showed a lot of cleavage but I had to admit. I did look good. I walked out of the dressing room and riri almost had a heart attack "bae you look so fucking sexy!" she was basically drooling over me. Her and I both decided that we looked better in this dress than the red one so I put the red one back. when we were done shopping for dressed we went over to the shoe section I picked up some black six inch Louis Vuitton heels with a gold trim on them and riri picked out some black six inch stilettos by that time it was 2:30 and we were both starving.