Not anymore

nicki's pov

me and riri walked out of the restaurant and went to the convenient store by her house to get some pregnancy tests. I was shaking and praying to god that I wasn't pregnant. this cant be happening. we bought the pregnancy test and went to riri house. I went in her bathroom and peed on all three of the pregnancy tests. I walked out and put the tests face down on the table and waited for the results. I sat by riri but my head in my hands.

"what if im pregnant? I just cant be!"

"its going to be okay" she said as she rubbed my back. I moved and laid my head on her lap as she played with my hair. we waited in silence for the results.

after what felt like forever but was really only fifteen minutes all the the test went beep so we assumed it was done. I got up nervously got up and picked up the first test

positive

The second test

positive

The third test

positive

my whole body went numb and I fell on the floor and cried. this couldn't be happening. riri sat on her knees and rubbed my back

"I cant have a baby!" I said as I cried harder

"hey you don't have to do this alone you have and me and you have safaree"

I didn't respond I just laid my head on her lap and cried. after an hour or so I didnt have anymore tears to cry. I was just sniffling.

"riri?"

"yeah babe?'

"can I stay here tonight? I dont have the guts to tell safaree tonight"

"of course bae"

I really love rihanna Ive never had a friend like her besides safaree but she always seemed to understand me. we went upstairs and she gave me some night clothes and I was about to lay on her bedroom floor when she stopped me.

"girl what are you doing"

"im going to sleep"

"get up on this bed" she said

I luaghed a liltle only riri could make me laugh at a time like this. I got up and climbed into bed with her. we laid down so we were facing eachother. she held me hand as we fell asleep. I was just about to fall asleep when I heard rihanna whipser "i love you nicki"

"i love you too" I said as we both fell asleep.

The next morning

"nicki wake up!" I heard riri yell. I opened my eyes to find riri looking at me.

"nic safaree wants to talk to you. he's worried about you"

I took the phone from her and put it to my ear "hello" I said still half asleep

"nicki why didn't you tell me you were spending the night at rihanna's?! you had me worried sick"

"im sorry babe its just a lot going on I totally forgot"

"its okay" he said "are you okay?"

"no" I said quietly

"whats wong?"

"I'll tell you later"

"I love you nic"

"I love you faree" and with that I hung up.

"Why didn't you tell him?"

I just looked at her for a sec. I felt my anxiety level rising. I'm too scared to tell him what if he gets mad? what if he leaves me? my head suddenly start to fill with what if questions.