Unfaithful

Nicki's POV

I waited and waited and waited. Safaree was supposed to come and pick me up after I was released from the hospital but he never showed. after an hour and a half of waiting I decided to walk. I was so mad at him like how could he forget me.

I had walked about two blocks when a car a side of me, of course it was safaree. "you finally decided to show up"

"nicki im sorry"

I wanted to yell, but then I thought, its not worth a fight. "It's okay" I got in the car and he began driving. Silence fell between us. I could tell he was nervous but about what I couldn't tell.

"Is there anything that you want at your dad's house?" I thought about it but I never wanted to step foot in that house.

"No. I never want to see him again" and again silence fell between us. it was silent until we reached his house. He pulled into the driveway. I got out of the car but safaree didn't.

"Are you coming?"

"No. I gotta do something but I'll be back soon" He pulled out of the driveway and I went in the house. I was surprised to see the entire house was trashed, bottles on the floor, old food and trash everywhere.

It looked liked no one had even attempted to clean anything while I was gone. This isn't like him, I sighed to myself as I went to the kitchen to get some cleaning supplies. I was supposed to be on bed rest but there's no way going to sleep in this dirty house. It took me a few hours but I finally finished cleaning the whole house. Safaree still wasn't home tho. I laid on the couch and fell alseep.

I woke up several hours later to a dark empty house.  I was was shocked to see that safare still wasn't home yet. I turned on some lights so I could find my phone, I called safaree and it rang a few times but he didnt answer. Where is he?

Safaree's POV

I was just about to kiss her as my phone went off. I pushed it aside as she straddled me. I ran my hands down her body as she kissed my neck. She grinded up on me as she took her shirt and her bra off. Such a turn on.

I pushed her over so I was on top.  I suckled at her nipple and played with other with my hand. I placed soft kisses down her body until I reached her cookie. I removed her shorts and panties and placed my member at her entrance. "You ready baby?...."

She nodded as I trusted into her "shit baby" she said as I continued to thrust into her. I kissed her and she moaned against my lips. She then flipped us over and began to ride me. Oh god this is going to be the death of me.

"You like that baby?" She said as she rode me hard. I couldn't even say anything all I could do was nod. She then began to slow down, I knew what she was doing.  "Don't tease me Mami"

She smirked as she began to speed up again I could feel myself about to loose it.  "Uhh baby" I said placing my hands on her hips pushing her down deeper.  I could feel her walls squeezing around my dick.

"Baby Im gonna cum" she said picking up her speed, pounding herself against me.  She bounced one last time against me and I filled her with my juices. She collapsed on top of me breathing hard.

"Oh rihanna..." I whispered running my hands down her back. That was amazing.

------------------

Welp there you have it lol the next chapter will be the last but trust me there will be a sequel. ;)