New start

Nicki's POV

we were putting things in the car, getting ready to leave our little weekend getaway. I was going to get in the car but safaree stopped me.

"Wait! I still have one more surprise" he pulled me close to him and kissed me. "here"

He handed me a small black rectangle box. I opened it and my eyes grew wide when I saw what it was a pink heart shaped diamond necklace.

"its a necklace and represents our love for each other"

"aww faree that's so sweet" I smiled at him but he didn't smile back he just put his head down.

"babe whats wrong?" I asked him

"I'm sorry" he said

"for what?"

"for everything that's been going on lately" he grabbed my face so I was looking into his eyes "Onika I promise that I will always be there for you from now on and I'm never going to hurt you again."

He only calls me onika when I he's serious so I believed. I kissed him and he deepened it. I pulled back and looked into his eyes again

"I already forgave you baby" I smiled at him and he smiled back. I took the necklace out of the box and turned around and pulled my hair up so he could help me put it on.

"babe its so beautiful! I love it"

"and I love you" he said pulling me into another kiss "come one lets go home"

---------------------------------

today is im going to a new school. I just couldnt take going to the old school anymore with everyone calling me a baby killer so I just needed to transfer but the good thing is that rihanna is coming with me because she got expelled from school for getting into a fight with misty. let me just say damn riri whooped her ass! even took a chunk of her hair out but misty got what was coming to her. safaree decided to stay at our old school because he didint want to leave his friends behind. I told him that because I wanted him to happy.

"im so nervous" I said to safaree and riri as I got out the car

"dont be baby its going to ok" he said

"yeah dont be you have me if anybody tries to mess with you im knock the shit out of them" riri said

I laughed and hugged her "thank you boo I love you"

"I love you too" she said "more then you know" she whispered

"what?!"

"nothing"

"okay"

"so I guess this is good bye" I said looking towards safaree

"only for now i'll be back to get you after school"

"okay babe"

I kissed him and walked with riri towards the office. they gave us our schedules and we only had two classes together.

"see your around babe" she said hugging me

"bye boo" I said kissing her cheek

"hey dont let anybody mess with you!"

I laiughed "I wont" I said as I walked away.

I had walked around the school at least twice and I still couldnt find my find my class. I was looking down at the school map when I ran into somebody and all my papers fell on the floor.

"oh my bad lil mama" he siad picking up my papers and handing them to me

"thank you" I said he was about to walk away before I could ask him for help "hey wait can you help me find my class?"