I Lied

~3 months later~

Nicki's POV

Even though I said I didn't love you, I lied, I lied

To keep you from breaking my heart

".....nicki, you okay?" Safaree asked

"Yeah babe I'm good" I said softly

He smiled at me but his smile faded when he saw I wasn't smiling back. I got up from the table and started to walk towards the steps. I heard safaree get up and follow me, I felt him grab me by my waist and pull me into him.

"Safaree stop" I said freeing myself from his grip

"Nicki just let me hold you"

"You've already done enough" I said bluntly. I saw the look of hurt he had on his face when I said that. He sat down on the steps and put his face in his hands. Dammit nicki. I sat on the steps next to him. "I'm sorry" I said quietly

Looking down he began to speak "I can see it your eyes, the hurt I caused you and I just want to take it all away" I could hear the emotions in his voice making me get teary eyed.

"Maybe this isn't something you can fix" I wiped my eyes not giving the tears a chance to fall.

"It has to be! I can't lose you" I shook my head in disbelief. How could he say something like that after he did what he did.

He lifted my chin and kissed me.

Even though I said don't touch me, I lied, I lied.

" Just say that you don't love me anymore and I'll leave"

I stayed silent because I did love him I was just really hurt by him. "I do love you I just don't think I can do this anymore"

He wiped away falling tears as he stared into my eyes. "Please nicki just let me prove my love for you"

He kissed me again passionately and I couldn't resist.

Even though I said I didn't need you, I lied, I lied.

He placed soft kisses on my neck as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him and he carried me upstairs.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
This is what I gotta do to keep me fron falling stalling the truth, who knew what you'd do if I let you in.

Safaree was sleep with his head laid across my bare across my bare chest. I was playing with his hair as I thought. As badly as I wanted to forgive him I just couldn't. The two people I trusted the most ripped out my heart and stomped on it. I couldn't even stay in this town anymore there's nothing and no one here for me, just a place full of bad memories. I knew what I had to do.

I tried to get up without waking safaree but I failed "where are you going babe?" He asked half asleep.

"I just need to pee"

"Oh" he shuffled a little and then went back to sleep. I went to my room and put on some clothes and tied my hair up. I grabbed my bag and put a few other outfits in it. I also grabbed some other important things and a picture of me and safaree.

As I walked past the steps I could see safaree sleeping, it almost made me want to stay. I walked in his room and ran my hand over his face as he slept and I kissed his forehead. "I'll always love you" I whispered as I walked out of his room and down the steps.

I grabbed a pen and a piece of paper Safaree I will always love you ~ nicki

I sighed it and walked out the door. I got in my car and began driving I didn't know where I was going but I just knew that I couldn't stay here.

Its overrerr :) but the sequel is comingggg! (Soon hopefully) Comment and Vote please. I finished my first book! Yay! lol