Beginning

So just so you know, ___ is where you put your name. Enjoy!

Levi's POV
Today the new recruits were joining the Survey Corps. God, I hate newbies. They're so immature. So it doesn't surprise me when I see a young female slacking off. I approach her.

"Pay attention, brat."

"I'm sorry Corporal Levi!" The girl's cheeks immediately became covered with a slight red color. 

Tch. Unforgivable. 

"Better not happen again, cadet. Say, what's your name?"

"I'm Cadet (First Name) (Last Name)!" Her voice became higher pitch, but I couldn't tell why. 

"Very well, cadet. You are dismissed."

Apparently, she didn't notice that everyone left. In a swift, she hurried away. 

___'s POV
As you looked for your friends, Eren yelled your name and mentioned him towards his table. 

"Good morning, ___!" Your best friend Armin hugged you as he greeted you. 

"Good morning Armin!"

When he released you from the hug, he asked," Why was Corporal speaking to you?" 

You answered his question, "I was slacking off, so yeah.." Krista laughed and so did everyone else. 

"Ahh, ___, you never change." Eren comments and you blush. 

"What are you talking about?" Connie snickers and you ask what's wrong. "I'm wondering if you got the hots for Eren." 

You blush again and Mikasa giggles. 

"___, do you like Eren?" You quickly stand up. "I'm leaving." They don't know they hurt your feelings by embarrassing you. Armin looks sad and Mikasa has a guilty look on her face. 

"I'm sorry ___ for mentioning that!" But you were long gone.

~time skip~

You were sitting outside in the dark. The wind was blowing in your hair and it was flowing. What happened earlier embarrassed you. And you did like Eren. But you were worried if he didn't like you back or if he liked Mikasa. You were so wrapped inside your thoughts that you didn't hear Eren calling your name. 

"___!" He rushed towards you and you were preparing yourself for the worst.

"What's wrong ___? You left so suddenly." You were mad now. I mean seriously? He's asking why you're mad when he was right there, probably listening to every word spoken?

You sighed, "Nothing Eren, everything is just fine." But it wasn't. Eren probably knew you liked him and he might as well reject your love. He noticed how you spat out "fine" and he sat down next to you. Eren put grabbed your hand and you gasped. "E-Eren!" He chuckles and after a while, you give in and hold his hand back. 

"Tell me, ___. Do you really like me?" Your face turned as red as a tomato. So he did hear the conversation. 

"No Eren, I don't." 

He frowned, "Then why did they ask if you liked me?" 

You sighed again," I didn't finish Eren. I don't like you. I love you." He let go of your hand and stood up. You were crying silently, letting the tears run down your beautiful face. I guess things aren't meant to be.

Eren's POV
Why was ___ crying? Oh, wait. I guess she thinks I rejected her. I don't like seeing her sad. So to help her out, I held my hands out, for her to reach and stand up. As she did so, I pulled her into a tight hug, my arms around her waist.