Chapter 15

Chapter 15

"Ellen will be right with you," he shut the door and let us be in a room by ourselves. There was snacks, like apples, vegetables, and Fiji waters.

I sat on the couch and stared up at the tv. It showed the show and what she was talking about. Then, before a commercial, she said

"When we come back, I'll be interviewing a crazy bunch of kids named Drew Chadwick, Wesley Stromberg, Shayla Hamady, and Keaton Stromberg. Don't go anywhere," she smiled and it went to a commercial. We waited until a producer came into the room and told us we were on in 5. Taking a nice long deep breath, I fixed my hair and looked at Wesley.

"Well...this is it, you've always wanted this and here we-you guys are, it's amazing how things can change so fast" I smirked and walked to him and fixed his tie. He straightened my dress.

"Thanks," he smiled back and looked past me at Keaton and turned away.

"Come on Shay," Keats grabbed my hand and we all walked out the door.

**

We stood backstage. BACKSTAGE. It's so crazy here. There are many people in the audience. Ellen shook our hands and told us what to say and do, microphones were hooked up to us in what we were wearing.

She sat back down in her seat and started talking to the camera.

"And we're back! And what you have been waiting for, Wesley, Drew, Keaton, and Shayla all here today for their first tv appearance! Come join us!" she motioned us and we slowly walked and hugged her, then sat in our seats.

Everyone clapped, some kids in the audience had signs that said "Wes+Shay=<3" I had no clue what it was about. I thought people could at least get over the rumors. Not just for me, but for Wesley and Drew. If this turns out to be all about the relationship and what it is....I-I just don't know.

"So you guy's have been in California for a few days now, how do you like it?" she asked.

Drew answered:

"Well originally Wes, Keaton and I are from here so we enjoy coming back and seeing some memories."

"What about Shayla?"

I was thinking on how to answer, as I was still a little nervous. But, I put myself in my own place and realized I don't have to think. Just do.

"Actually I never have been here, I thought we could fly here and just chill, and try not to worry about stuff," I smiled at them all and Wes secretly gave me a thumbs up.

"And Keaton...can you sing too?"

"Haha nahh just Wes," he replied.

"What!" I looked at him and he shrugged.

"Looks like we got a disagreer over here!" she pointed and laughed.

"No seriously he is really good," I chuckled.

"Yeah Keaton why don't you come out of the closet hahaha" she laughed and joked with us and the audience.

"HA no no I'm good," he ran his fingers through his hair. Ellen mocked him and the audience laughed.

"Well anyways....Every girl here probably wants to know...which one is the single one?" she looked down the seats.

I looked at Keaton and he nodded.

Wes slowly raised his hand but Drew's went up fast.

"Yeah ladies, that's right, I'm single," Drew winked at the camera and smiled. Ellen and the crowd laughed. After she asked that, I figured there would be more questions about us, but she went on to the next subject.