Chapter 25

Chapter 25

I woke up next to Clair on the big king bed. She was still sleeping. I didn't have hallucinations all night. What does this mean? And was Wesley mad at me for what I did to Ashley?

I have to make this right. The Devil on my left shoulder is telling me to forget about Ashley, she is a distraction and you want Wesley to crave you not her. While the angel on my right shoulder is telling me to relax and think about how you would feel you were Ashley. The angel says I love Keaton and the hallucinations are the only thing that makes you think Wesley is the one instead.

I rubbed my forehead and sat up. Immediately I smelled McDonalds and saw a bag on the counter in the kitchen.

I walked over to it confused and read the note that was next to it.

These are for you and Clair baby<3 I thought you two might get hungry so i bought some hash browns and snuck a kiss:* Oh and I'll be back here later today.

-Love, Keaton.

I smiled while reading it and opened the bag.

"What's that?" Clair was now awake, peering over from the bed.

"Oh, Keaton got us some hash browns from McDonalds," I turned around and handed her one. I took the other one and began eating.

"What does the note say?" She asked.

I knew that yesterday she was just saying about how she is jealous if me and Keaton so I didn't tell her what it really said.

"Just...that he bought them for us and he should be home later," I replied.

"Awesome, wonder what they are doing, she read her phone and frowned, I have to get in an hour, friend probs," Clair gently threw her phone aside and sighed.

"Everything okay?" I questioned still eating my hash brown.

She nodded.

"It's kinda personal."

"I understand," I said back.

We watched tv for a while until she had to leave. I walked her out and gave a hug. Me and her became really close friends in a short period of time. Its crazy.

I didn't know when later was going to be. But I wanted Keaton now. I missed him. I loved when he held me close, telling me how much he loves me.

I laid on the couch and enjoyed the silence for a little while, scrolling through Twitter. I noticed Wesley tweeted a picture.

It was Ashley, him, Keaton, Drew, and Shawn. What was Ashley doing there? they all had their tongues sticking out, while sticking out their thumb and pinky finger.

Wesley was hugging Ashley from behind smiling wildly. I became annoyed. But when it hit 1pm and I heard a knock on the door, I assumed it was Keaton and rushed to open it.

"Babe I-" I looked in the door way and it was Wesley with flowers in his hands.

"Wow Wes, you know I'm not the type of girl who enjoys flowers but thanks," I took them and hugged him.

"Actually," He grabbed them back, "They are for Ashley. Is she here?"

My face turned red and anger arose inside of me.

"I told you yesterday through text that she left early...and anyways, you posted a picture with her-", I paused. This had to be a hallucination. But this time...the fake isn't flirting, only making me more angry.

"You're fake." I said.

He curved his eyebrows.

"Um. You okay? This isn't-"